You can easily keep the ingredient around and make these even in a pinch. The batter will be very thick, but don’t you worry. I would love for you to share this with my Facebook Group for recipes, crafts, tips, and tricks: https://www.facebook.com/groups/pluckyrecipescraftstips/. You also do not need any eggs or oil, the pumpkin substitutes it. Sprinkle a few dark chocolate chips on top. Leave a comment and a star rating ★ below. In a large bowl, combine the cake mix, pumpkin, and chocolate chips. These look so good! Fill muffin liners 2/3 full and bake for 15 minutes. 3 ingredients. Thanks for linking up with Creative Spark; I chose your yummy muffins as one of my Feature Picks this week. Satisfy your pumpkin cravings this fall with these 3 ingredients pumpkin chocolate chip muffins. Thanks for sharing. 1 can (15 ounce) unsweetened pumpkin puree, Optional: 1/2 cup chocolate chips (I used mini-chocolate chips in the picture). Vegan options- Many commercial cake mixes are actually vegan. Easy peasy! I’m a wife to a realtor and a momma to 2 energetic boys, living in a bi-level home (some people call it a split level) and fixing it up to suit us. Spray a 12 count muffin pan (or 2 6 count ones) with cooking spray or use muffin liners. Simply mix the pumpkin and cake mix and stir in chocolate chips. Your email address will not be published. Satisfy your pumpkin cravings this fall with these 3 ingredient pumpkin chocolate chip muffins. Get healthy recipes, fitness inspiration, travel and twin antics in your inbox! These 3 ingredient chocolate chip pumpkin muffins might just be the easiest muffin recipe you’ve ever tried! I thought about just putting them in a loaf pan and baking it, however, muffins/cupcakes seemed more appealing to me and would last longer and I thought I could freeze some of them for later. In a mixing bowl, mix the pumpkin puree and cake mix. 12.2k. Baking & Spices . Have you done the black bean trick? --> Instrupix.com. 3 Ingredient Cake Mix Banana Bread  One of my friends told me about it! The BEST snack idea for holiday parties! Mix sugar, oil, eggs. Thanks for sharing at Merry Monday! This recipe makes it easier to indulge my pumpkin (and let’s face it chocolate too) craving this season! Mmmm I’ve made these before as cookies actually. Why not, right? How to Make 3 Ingredient Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Muffins All you have to do is mix one 15oz can of pumpkin with one box of cake mix. Spread a little cream cheese on top, and they're even better! Sprinkle chocolate chips on top of each muffin. The hubs actually requests these ALL the time. Line a cupcake tin with cupcake liners and lightly spray each liner with non-stick cooking spray. The shape of each muffin will be a little irregular because of the density of the batter. You could use some cream cheese frosting to them, if you like. . All you need is a can of pumpkin, a box of cake mix, and a handful of chocolate chips! • Mix in the cinnamon chips. Amazing. Preheat oven to 350 degrees! Send me a muffin to apologize ;D. Notify me via e-mail if anyone answers my comment. 3 Ingredient Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Muffins. Fold in the chocolate chips. Advertisements fund this website. Stick a toothpick in the middle of muffin to make sure the middles are done. YUMMY! This recipe should make 12-14 muffins. Use a 9×13 inch baking pan and spraying it with nonstick cooking spray. On this blog I share a lot of those things and more, so comment, share, subscribe and come along for the ride! […] 3 Ingredient Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Muffins […], Your Chocolate Chip Muffins look amazing and thanks so much for sharing with Full Plate Thursday. 3 Ingredient Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Muffins (Quick & Easy!). In a mixing bowl, mix the pumpkin puree and cake mix. You can freeze them, just pop them in the microwave for 30 seconds and they will be thawed and ready to eat! Mix well either by hand or with a … She used the recipe via Mix and Match Mama. Ingredients. I was like, WHAT POSSIBLY IS THE INGREDIENT. Check them for doneness by placing a toothpick in the middle of the bars, and if it comes out clean, the bars are done. I’ve also tried this recipe with raisins instead of the chocolate chips, and then spread a little cream cheese on top before eating. 3 INGREDIENT PUMPKIN MUFFINS Makes about 12-16 muffins. All you need are simple pantry ingredients – pumpkin puree, spice cake mix, and chocolate chips – for the easiest pumpkin muffins with cake mix that you will ever make! I’m especially a fan because these are three items that are shelf-stable pantry staples. And sometimes a simple recipe is just what you need! I love easy recipes like this! Thanks for sharing this week at the Merry Monday link party! Love the ease of this recipe! Bake for 20-25 minutes. Sprinkle chocolate chips on top of each muffin. Using an ice cream scoop, evenly distribute the batter in pan. 1 box of Spice Cake Mix. Haha! A delicious chocolate chip muffin made with only 3 ingredients! THEY’RE ONLY 3 INGREDIENTS! You could add your favorite frosting, or just sprinkle a few extra chocolate chips on top before baking. Learn how your comment data is processed. Once all the pumpkin is blended well with the dry cake mix, use an electric mixer on medium speed for 2 minutes. Preheat your oven to 350 F. Spray a muffin pan or line with muffin liners. Next, spoon mixture into mini muffins 3/4 full. Well everything is better with chocolate chips right? Spoon batter into each liner until it is about 3/4 of the way full (I was able to get about 12-14 muffins). Everyone will be begging you for the recipe. ⦁ In a large bowl, mix together the spice cake mix and pumpkin … Let’s just say it’s more of a life hack I think everyone should know. Optional: 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg, and/or pumpkin pie spice. Cake mix, pumpkin puree and chocolate chips. Just realized I used “amazing” twice in my last comment (and I guess I just did again lol). Updated October 2020. originally posted November 9, 2015 (updated October 9, 2020) by Liz categories: Uncategorized 46 comments. I’m looking forward to trying this! I love the idea of a cake mix, because it makes those days you want to bake but don’t want to do anything super complicated so much easier. Thanks for the recipe…er life hack. Required fields are marked *. Save Recipe. . Welcome to I Heart Vegetables! Gluten-free option- Enjoy Life makes a great muffin mix that is perfect in this recipe! Keep the muffins in an airtight container or a zipper-top bag at room temperature.

Imitation Crab Boil, Nutanix Bible Video, Confederate National Bird, Bangalore To Kerala Train Ticket Price, Bosch 18v Barrel Grip Jigsaw, John 17:12 -19 Sermon, Amul Butter 500 G, Message Writing For Class 7, Mini Crab Sandwiches,