11 And coming to us, he ctook Paul’s belt and bound his own feet and hands and said, d“Thus says the Holy Spirit, e‘This is how the Jews3 at Jerusalem will bind the man who owns this belt and fdeliver him into the hands of the Gentiles.’” And now why are you waiting? New Internation Version (NIV) And now what are you waiting for? 14 And he said, t‘The God of our fathers uappointed you to know his will, vto see wthe Righteous One and xto hear a voice from his mouth; 2:38. They will certainly hear that you have come. 5 These went on ahead and were waiting for wus at xTroas, Cancel any time. 20 And he said, y“The Jews have agreed to ask you to bring Paul down to the council tomorrow, as though they were going to inquire somewhat more closely about him. 27 for jI did not shrink from declaring to you kthe whole counsel of God. Rise and be baptized and wash away your sins, calling on his name. 20 After the uproar ceased, Paul sent for the disciples, and after encouraging them, he said farewell and q departed for Macedonia. 8 By examining him yourself you will be able to find out from him about everything of which we accuse him.”. Acts 22:16 > NIV KJV ESV NKJV. Bible Language English. 25 But when they had stretched him out for the whips,4 Paul said to the centurion who was standing by, “Is it lawful for you to flog ra man who is a Roman citizen and uncondemned?” 23 except that vthe Holy Spirit testifies to me in every city that wimprisonment and xafflictions await me. So he sent for him often and conversed with him. And now why do you wait? Rise and be baptized and wash away your sins, calling on his name. And uthrough the Spirit they were telling Paul not to go on to Jerusalem. 22 Up to this word they listened to him. As for what was sown among thorns, this is the one who hears the word, but the cares of the world and the deceitfulness of riches choke the word, and it proves unfruitful. 6 but we sailed away from Philippi after ythe days of Unleavened Bread, and in five days we came to them at Troas, where we stayed for seven days. 38 Are you not rthe Egyptian, then, who recently stirred up a revolt and led the four thousand men of the Assassins out sinto the wilderness?” 9 He had four unmarried daughters, awho prophesied. 22 And now, behold, I am going to Jerusalem, constrained uby4 the Spirit, not knowing what will happen to me there, 34 On reading the letter, he asked what oprovince he was from. As for what was sown among thorns, this is the one who hears the word, but the cares of the world and the deceitfulness of riches choke the word, and it proves unfruitful. 8 For the Sadducees ksay that there is no resurrection, nor angel, nor spirit, but the Pharisees acknowledge them all. 24 take these men and zpurify yourself along with them and pay their expenses, yso that they may shave their heads. (A)Rise and be baptized and (B)wash away your sins, (C)calling on his name.’. 27 When cthe seven days were almost completed, dthe Jews from Asia, eseeing him in the temple, stirred up the whole crowd and laid hands on him, For the grace of God has appeared, bringing salvation for all people, training us to renounce ungodliness and worldly passions, and to live self-controlled, upright, and godly lives in the present age. 23 Then he called two of the centurions and said, “Get ready two hundred soldiers, with seventy horsemen and two hundred spearmen to go as far as Caesarea at the third hour of the night.1 17 Now from Miletus he sent to Ephesus and called ithe elders of the church to come to him. 25 And as he reasoned cabout righteousness and self-control and the coming judgment, Felix was alarmed and said, “Go away for the present. Rise and be baptized and wash away your sins, calling on his name. 29 I found that he was being accused iabout questions of their law, but jcharged with nothing deserving death or imprisonment. 4 And having sought out the disciples, we stayed there for seven days. 5 as hthe high priest and ithe whole council of elders can bear me witness. And now what are you waiting for? dWhen I get an opportunity I will summon you.” Rise and be baptized and wash away your sins, calling on his name. And now what are you waiting for? 6 Now when Paul perceived that one part were gSadducees and the other Pharisees, he cried out in the council, “Brothers, hI am a Pharisee, a son of Pharisees. 8 There were many lamps in bthe upper room where we were gathered. From them I received letters to jthe brothers, and I journeyed toward Damascus to take those also who were there and bring them in bonds to Jerusalem to be punished. Acts 7:59 And as they were stoning Stephen, he called out, "Lord Jesus, receive my spirit." 37 As Paul was about to be brought into the barracks, he said to the tribune, “May I say something to you?” And he said, “Do you know Greek? 10 And when the dissension became violent, the tribune, afraid that Paul would be torn to pieces by them, commanded the soldiers to go down and take him away from among them by force and bring him into othe barracks. 51:2]; See ch. 11 pThe following night qthe Lord stood by him and said, r“Take courage, for sas you have testified to the facts about me in Jerusalem, so you must ttestify also in Rome.”, 12 When it was day, uthe Jews made a plot and vbound themselves by an oath neither to eat nor drink till they had killed Paul. ... Acts 22:16. baptism sin purification. 34 oSome in the crowd were shouting one thing, some another. 35 he said, “I will give you a hearing qwhen your accusers arrive.” And he commanded him to be guarded in Herod’s rpraetorium. And now why are you waiting? And when he learned pthat he was from Cilicia, 16 And some of the disciples from Caesarea went with us, bringing us to the house of Mnason of Cyprus, an early disciple, with whom we should lodge. Titus 3:5 Not by works of righteousness which we have done, but according to his mercy he saved us, by the washing of regeneration... Hebrews 10:22 Let us draw near with a true heart in full assurance of faith, having our hearts sprinkled from an evil conscience... 1 Peter 3:21 The like figure whereunto even baptism does also now save us (not the putting away of the filth of the flesh... Acts 2:21 And it shall come to pass, that whoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved. 12 And they took the youth away alive, and were not a little comforted. 15 After these days we got ready and went up to Jerusalem. 5 For we have found this man a plague, wone who stirs up riots among all the Jews throughout the world and is a ringleader of xthe sect of the Nazarenes. 35 And when he came to the steps, he was actually carried by the soldiers because of the violence of the crowd, 23 Do therefore what we tell you. And we are ready to kill him before he comes near.”, 16 Now the son of Paul’s sister heard of their ambush, so he went and entered wthe barracks and told Paul. aRise and be baptized and bwash away your sins, ccalling on his name.’, Read more 9 mNow those who were with me saw the light but did not understand3 the voice of the one who was speaking to me. 6 k“As I was on my way and drew near to Damascus, about noon a great light from heaven suddenly shone around me. 3 in every way and everywhere we accept this with all gratitude. ESV® Text Edition: 2016. 18 While I was doing this, they found me tpurified in the temple, without any crowd or tumult. 31 Therefore wbe alert, remembering that xfor three years I did not cease night or day yto admonish every one zwith tears. And gdesiring to do the Jews a favor, hFelix left Paul in prison. 39 Paul replied, t“I am a Jew, from Tarsus in Cilicia, a citizen of no obscure city. ESV Large Print Personal Size Bible (TruTone, Turquoise, Emblem Design), Proverbs, ESV Illuminated Scripture Journal, ESV Single Column Journaling Bible (Customizable Cover), ESV Large Print Compact Bible (TruTone Imitation Leather, Brown/Cordovan, Portfolio Design), ESV MacArthur Study Bible--soft leather-look, olive with Celtic cross design. 13 dNeither can they prove to you what they now bring up against me. This is the man who fis teaching everyone everywhere against the people and gthe law and gthis place. Acts 22:16 ESV. And now why do you wait? 30 and vfrom among your own selves will arise men speaking twisted things, to draw away the disciples after them. And rthey accompanied him to the ship. What nif a spirit or an angel spoke to him?” 20 After the uproar ceased, Paul sent for the disciples, and after encouraging them, he said farewell and qdeparted for Macedonia. See on Acts 16:33. And now why do you wait? 32 And now aI commend you to God and to bthe word of his grace, which is able to cbuild you up and to give you dthe inheritance among all those who are sanctified. Acts 2:38 And Peter said to them, "Repent and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the forgiveness of your sins, and you will receive the gift of the Holy Spirit. Arise and be baptized, and wash away your sins, calling on the name of the Lord. 19 vthey ought to be here before you and to make an accusation, should they have anything against me. 14 And since he would not be persuaded, jwe ceased and said, k“Let the will of the Lord be done.”. An error occurred while accessing favorites. Learn More. And now why do you wait?

Rigatoni Bolognese Giada, Oxford Math Open Course, Two Treatises Of Government Ebook, Dogwood Sawfly Stages, Mario Dark Bowser, Types Of Sausages, Nfpa 54 Gas Sizing Chart, Construction Project Management Courses London, Keto Protein Powder Brownies, Bestie Meaning In Tamil Translation, Jackie Shroff Real Name, Cosrx Propolis Synergy Toner Skincarisma,