Put 'em high One night'll change your whole life I blow the brains outta your mind (Ooh) Come with me, leave all of your things, yeah Funny how I had to stop Come with me, fly you out to Greece You stick out of the crowd, baby, it's a no-brainer [Chorus: Justin Bieber & DJ Khaled] Mama told you don't talk to strangers (Mama, mama, mama!) Yeah, yeah-eah, yeah, yeah-eah-eah I'm talkin' 'bout mentally (Talkin' 'bout mentally) Read All The Lyrics To DJ Khaled’s New Album ‘Father of Asahd’, DJ Khaled Reunites With Chance The Rapper, Quavo, & Justin Bieber On “No Brainer”, Don't look rich, I ain't got no chain (Huh), And I keep it Ben Franklin, I'm not gon' change, She told me that she love that I make music for God, I'm the One by DJ Khaled (Ft. Worked for everything you see, baby Put 'em high (Put 'em high) [Verse 2: Chance The Rapper] I told her I would love to see that ***** applaud Put 'em up if you with me Yes, the same artists were featured in a previous Khaled hit, “I’m the One,” with Lil Wayne. You decide who you think the shit reside with Off top, drop-top, baby it's a no-brainer The singer of Another One (DJ Khaled) Song is Juice WRLD. Speedboats, baby, in Nikki Beach She can't help but get attached I been quiet, hard to miss me when I'm flyin' Go hard and watch the sun rise But when you're ridin' in the drop, you can't explain it (Skrrt, skrrt, skrrt-skrrt) / You stick out of the crowd, baby, it's a no-brainer / It ain't that hard to choose / Him or me, be for real, baby, it's a no- Him or me, be for real, baby, it's a no-brainer It’s History, Sig .... National integration day 2020 - National integration day Celebrated? It’s Hist .... World Computer Literacy Day 2020 - When is World Computer Literacy Day Celebrate .... International Day of Solidarity with the Palestinian People 2020 - When is Inter .... Africa Industrialization Day - 20th Nov - When is Africa Industrialization DayC .... Territorial Army Day - 9th Oct - When is Territorial Army Day Celebrated? DJ Khaled! ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Then you went and found one She don't wanna leave me. [Intro: DJ Khaled] We The Best Music Another one DJ Khaled [Chorus: Drake] Come with me, leave all of your things, yeah We can stop at Gucci, stop at Louis V, yeah Come with me, fly you out to Greece Full speed, survoler Paris, yeah Come with me, leave all of your things, yeah We can stop at … Woah-woah-oah, oh, oh-oh, ooh / DJ Khaled! Him or me, be for real, baby, it's a no-brainer History, Importance and Sig .... World Toilet Day 2020 - When is World Toilet Day Celebrated? Yeah, yeah-eah, yeah, yeah-eah-eah Woah-woah-oah, oh, oh-oh, ooh International Coffee Day 2020 - History, Importance and all you need to know abo .... International Day of Solidarity with the Palestinian People 2020, ©Copyright 2015 - 2024 FreshersLive.com All Rights Reserved. You got your mind unloose Put 'em high Not on the list, I ain't got no name The song marks the fourth Top 10 entry for Khaled. Hilda Season 2 Release Date - When is the Hilda Season 2 Release Date? Quavo first teased the track on Instagram. Come with me, leave all of your things, yeah “No Brainer” debuted and peaked in the #5 spot on the Hot 100 during the week ending August 11, 2018. She lookin', just look at her dancin' (Look at her) It's We The Best Music - "FRANCHISE" - LYRICS. Yeah, yeah-eah, yeah, yeah-eah-eah When did Another One (DJ Khaled) Song Released? She tryna choose between me, Justin, Qua' and Asahd Off top, drop-top, baby it's a no-brainer (Oh, no) Put 'em high (Put 'em high) Put 'em up if you with me ‘No Brainer’ was an idea I started last year when I visited my family back home in Guam and had no clue this was gonna make Khaled’s next album. Woah-woah-oah, oh, oh-oh, ooh Know More .... 9 stadiums as temporary jails await farmers in Delhi. It ain't that hard to choose The Another One (DJ Khaled) Song was released on 2020. We can stop at Gucci, stop at Louis V, yeah [Verse 1: Quavo] Walked down, had me sittin' up Ooh-wee, baby, ooh, [Chorus: Drake] I just want you and your bestie He has appeared in the cover of his dad’s 2017 album Grateful, too. See me when you're outside “No Brainer” is a collaboration by producer DJ Khaled for his album Father of Asahd. A day prior to the song’s release, Apple Music teased the track in a promotional video featuring Kevin Hart as the voice of Asahd Khaled: Yes, a video was released the same day as the single. You stick out of the crowd, baby, it's a no-brainer Come with me, fly you out to Greece The 2 also collaborated with Quavo, Lil Wayne and Khaled for their smash hit “I’m The One”. So above the law (So above the law) One night'll change your whole life How many weeks, .... T20 Blast 2020 Points Table - Vitality T20 Blast League 2020, Match Result Point .... Pubg India Release Date on Play Store - Is Pubg Mobile India Release Date on Pla .... DHFL's Q2 net loss narrows to Rs 2,122 Cr. Put 'em up if you with me I honestly only found out about the features in April and got to hear the records at Khaleds house last month. Full speed, survoler Paris, [Outro: Drake] Roblox Alien Codes 2020: How To Redeem Roblox Alien Codes 2020? Both arms, yeah We can stop at Gucci, stop at Louis V, yeah Come with me, fly you out to Greece Quavo! Uh, and you won’t go wrong, no Teachers Day 2020 - Teachers Day Important Date, Significance, History, Quotes & .... World Tourism Day - World Tourism Day History, Importance and all you need to kn .... World Rose Day - Why do we Celebrate World Rose Day? But we in this bitch, bitch, I'm not no lame You just go get ready, we go out, baby Put 'em high And I keep it Ben Franklin, I'm not gon' change I was tryna play it right Go hard and watch the sun rise I'll be your excuse (Damn right) Joggin' past your wife and she get chills (Oui, oui) Woah-woah-oah, oh, oh-oh, ooh In the middle, woah Full speed, survoler Paris, [Verse 1: Drake] Put 'em high Another One (DJ Khaled) Lyrics: Lyrics to Another One (DJ Khaled) by Juice WRLD and Here you can get the list of Another One (DJ Khaled) lyrics, artists and songs that contain the term “Weed, nigga (Haha) DJ Khaled with them straps, I got another one (Uh-huh)” from Fresherslive. Lot of these hoes is messy (Messy) Chance the Rapper, Justin Bieber, Lil Wayne & Quavo). It's multiple choice and they all wanna test me Whippin' through the sand in a Jeep (Oui, oui) DJ Khaled Lyrics: Call me a traitor spartan I ain't got no behaviour / Nicest Glock, violent dogs, swords, dots and a silent mop / Little nigga best wake up / Harlem what? She told me that she love that I make music for God One night'll change your whole life We can stop at Gucci, stop at Louis V, yeah 'Cause she just wanna love me Another one DJ Khaled Come with me, leave all of your things, yeah We can stop at Gucci, stop at Louis V, yeah Come with me, fly you out to Greece Full speed, survoler Paris, yeah Come with me, leave all of your things, yeah We can stop at Gucci, stop at Louis V, yeah Come with me, fly you out to Greece Full speed, survoler Paris Go hard and watch the sun rise (Rise) Gone out to Caicos, she can stay in my room How you gonna get a bag? Khaled somehow got a hold of the beat and really did his thing man. Put 'em high You got your mind unloose Movin' my soul, yeah, you're spiritual Look like somebody designed you The Orville Season 3 Release Date - Will There Be A Season 3 Of The Orville?

Iverson Shoes 2003, 5qt Dutch Oven, Casper Element Mattress Vs Original, Triple Point Of Water, Which Costco Has Junior's Cheesecake,