[88] After starring in Kaatru Veliyidai, he expressed his interest in learning to fly. The film received positive reviews. [87], In 2015, Karthi joined fellow actors Vishal, Nassar, Karunas and Ponvannan to campaign against the concurrent office bearers of the Nadigar Sangam, led by R. Sarathkumar and Radha Ravi. The film became a huge success at the box office. On his 31st birthday, he inaugurated the Makkal Nala Mandram,[80][81] in order to encourage his fans to become involved in welfare activities. Also Read: Ram Charan, Allu Arjun, Varun Tej & others pose for perfect family portrait at Niharika Konidela's engagement. @poornimabhagyaraj: “AtPrarthana’s valaikappu. Contact me at [email protected], Raavana Kottam Tamil Movie (2020) | Cast | Trailer | Songs | Release Date, Murungakkai Chips Movie (2020): Cast, Trailer, Songs, Release Date, Keerthi Shanthanu (Kiki Vijay) Wiki, Biography, Age, Husband, TV Shows, Images & More, Your email address will not be published. Karthik Sivakumar (born 25 May 1977), better known by his stage name Karthi, is an Indian film actor who works primarily in Tamil cinema. [74] On 3 July 2011, Karthi married Ranjani Chinnaswamy, who graduated with a master's degree in English literature from Stella Maris College, Chennai. The film met with mixed reviews and became a failure. [5] Karthi got a scholarship for his higher studies in the United States,[6] and enrolled at Binghamton University, New York, where he earned his Master of Science in Industrial Engineering. [72] Karthi's next film was Dev produced by Prince Pictures, directed by debutante director Rajath Ravishankar, music composed by Harris Jayaraj and R.Velraj handles the camera. [73], Karthi is the second son of actor Sivakumar and his wife Lakshmi. along with Venkat Prabhu, Premji Amaran, Nakul. The couple has done an album called “Lipstick,” and it reached more than Million views on Youtube within a short period. [31] During the filming of Aayirathil Oruvan, producer R.Ravindran complained that Karthi was trying to change his look and move on to Paiyaa before finishing his commitments. For more biographies, click here. He then decided to pursue a career in filmmaking;[7] he attended two courses in basic filmmaking at State University of New York. I loved movies and watched a lot of them. Gorgeous actress Malavika Mohanan has become a sensational star with her phots on Instagram. Though the film received mixed reviews, his performance was praised. Janhvi Kapoor and her little sister Khushi Kapoor share a good bond and their Instagram posts have always proved the same. [6][7] He stated: "I always knew I wanted to be in films, but I did not know exactly what I wanted to do. [71] Right after Theeran Karthi acted in Kadaikutty Singam portrayed the role of a farmer directed by Pandiraj which has been produced by this brother Suriya which has gained the highest footfalls in the year 2018 in Tamil Nadu. Khushi has been studying at … [30] He later said that he became anxious because he received several film offers, but could not work on them because he needed to maintain the continuity of his looks. [34], In April 2010, Linguswamy's Paiyaa released. [29] Because of the slow progress of Aayirathil Oruvan, Paiyaa was postponed several times. [20][41][42], Karthi's third film in 2010 was Suseenthiran's action thriller Naan Mahaan Alla, in which he played a middle class youth from Chennai whose life is disrupted when his father is targeted by a gang of killers. [57] He later appeared in the 2013 Pongal release Alex Pandian, opposite Anushka Shetty, which also opened to negative critical response upon release. If I am going on birthdays to reach out to kids in orphanages, it is for my own satisfaction. For a change, here's a hero scaling himself down to play a life-sized character. [66] His first release in 2016 was the Telugu-Tamil bilingual film Oopiri. We see, all the time, character actors striving to become larger-than-life heroes. [75] They were engaged on 29 April 2011 at Ranjani's native village, Goundampalayam in Erode District,[76] and the wedding was held at the CODISSIA Trade Fair Complex in Coimbatore. [28] He had agreed to play the lead character in Linguswamy's next film Paiyaa, in September 2007. [63][64] In 2014, Karthi appeared in Pa. Ranjith's Madras, a critical and commercial success. A romantic road-trip film, featuring an album by Yuvan Shankar Raja,[35] it was very successful. Apart from his film career, Karthi has also been involved in social welfare activities, encouraging fans to do likewise through the "Makkal Nala Mandram", a social welfare club that he inaugurated. It received good reviews, was very popular,[43] and Karthi's performances was praised by critics. [84] He told Indiaglitz; "When I see people in need, I make sure I go and help. Abdur Rahman Crescent Institute of Science and Technology, St. Bede's Anglo Indian Higher Secondary School, Filmfare Critics Award for Best Actor – South, Norway Tamil Film Festival Award for Best Actor, "Karthi – Tamil Movie News – Karthi's hat-trick", "Eagerly awaiting Karthi's Naan Mahaan Alla", "Karthi Sivakumar, casual and down to earth", "10 CAMEOS THAT MIGHT TAKE YOU BY SURPRISE - PART 2 | KARTHI - AAYUTHA EZHUTHU", "Surya's brother takes a bow – Tamil Movie News", "Paruthiveeran's wife creates trouble for Paruthiveeran", "Paruthiveeran Movie Review: Director's special, Debutant delight", "Metro Plus Visakhapatnam / Cinema : In a lead role", "Karthi is Ayirathil Oruvan – Tamil Movie News", "Waiting for Karthi's Aayirathil Oruvan – Rediff.com Movies", "Aayirathil Oruvan is not for the faint hearted", "Half-yearly BO report: Suriya rules Tamil", "Awara's record collections — Telugu Movie News", "Aawara completes 100 days — Telugu Movie News", "Karthi superb in tale of love and murder", "Actor Karthi – Tamil Cinema Actor Interview", "Kollywood -Progress Report, Jan 1 to June 30, 2011", "Alex Pandian draws Rajini fans to theatres", "The support I get from my fans in Kerala is overwhelming : Karthi", "Karthi, Lakshmi Menon team up for Komban", "Kaashmora review round-up: Karthi's performance notable in this forgettable film", "Mani Ratnam shoots in Belgrade for 'Kaatru Veliyidai, "Karthi's next titled Dheeran Adhigaram Ondru", "Dev Movie Review {1.5/5}: If you want to describe Dev, you could very well go ahead and call it a misadventure", "State Awards for the year 2006 – Govt. But my father insisted that I get a good education before I joined the film industry".

Overhead Door Legacy 696cd/b Remote, Galala Mountain Project, Copperplate Gothic Google Font, Do Individuals Own Their Own Dna, Double Decker Ice Cream Tub, 30 Cluster Sampling Ppt, Pediococcus Acidilactici Health Benefits, Spiritual Fitness Quotes, Revelation Chapter 1-3,