All other marks contained herein are the property of their respective owners. YP advertisers receive higher placement in the default ordering of search results and may appear in sponsored listings on the top, side, or bottom of the search results page. 508-393-0576. Didn't find what you were looking for? :), Place is the worst stay away- the boneless ribs were 85-90 percent fat - the steak teriyaki was undercooked and very small - the fried rice was…, I ordered a bunch of food to be delivered to my friends who had a 29yr old immediate family member unexpectedly die and were at funeral. It costs just as much as any other Chinese restaurant but the food is so bad that…, Love this place we get carry out from here frequently, Great, consistent food. It's saturated in so much cooking oil that it's soggy by the time you get it. Map updates are paused. See all Jade Chef reviews, “I had a feeling there was new ownership since everything was so much cleaner and the food was actually fresh.” Love there wonton soup and crab rangoons! Map updates are paused. shangri-la « Back To Northborough, MA. Today we bit the bullet. Search results are sorted by a combination of factors to give you a set of choices in response to your search criteria. Love the foods there so many choices and almost all my fav foods.I'd love to go there again and again! which is small but it has everything I love. The food is over priced and awful. And they're quick food is always hot. shangri-la « Back To Northborough, MA. Hells ya!” 12 reviews #22 of 39 Restaurants in Northborough $ Chinese Asian Szechuan 292 Main St, Northborough, MA 01532-1667 +1 508-393-0576 Website Menu Open now : 11:00 AM - 9:00 PM Poor quality and just tastes terrible. “Preferred” listings, or those with featured website buttons, indicate YP advertisers who directly provide information about their businesses to help consumers make more informed buying decisions. Picked this restaurant to eat at with a co-worker a couple days ago. View the online menu of shangri-la and other restaurants in Northborough, Massachusetts. ! “Authentic Sichuan menu that nail some of the classics (ma pa doufu. Perfect Chinese spot! 292 Main St., Northborough MA 01532 From Mar.1, We are closed on monday! Best Chinese Restaurants in Northborough, Massachusetts: Find Tripadvisor traveller reviews of Northborough Chinese restaurants and search by price, location, and more. 292 Main St., Northborough, MA, 01532. Peking raviolis are great” more, “I love their lunch buffet! This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. Only downfall is I don't get a doggie bag to bring home.” more, “ maki was yummy and seaweed salad was seasoned well. “I ordered the Chicken Gizzard with Pickled Greens ($17.95) with Hunan Level spice.” 12 reviews #22 of 39 Restaurants in Northborough $ Chinese Asian Szechuan 292 Main St, Northborough, MA 01532-1667 +1 508-393-0576 Website Menu Open now : 11:00 AM - 9:00 PM Employees are…, my order was place over the phone, the food was real good and for the price that I paid, I feel very please with this place , next time I'll try…, For Chinese food, this was well worth it if you like chinese. , and the ribs here were good: dry (in terms of sauce, not texture), tasty, not covered in syrup. personable staff, great combo prices. 1.04 mi. Recommended.” We don't eat Chinese food anywhere else. :), Place is the worst stay away- the boneless ribs were 85-90 percent fat - the steak teriyaki was undercooked and very small - the fried rice was…, I ordered a bunch of food to be delivered to my friends who had a 29yr old immediate family member unexpectedly die and were at funeral. Please check with the restaurant directly. See all Boston Wing-It reviews, 601 Donald Lynch Blvd, Ste 5205, Marlborough, MA. PLEASE NOTE : before ordering your meal,especially if you hava dietary restrictions,that all our main entrees are cooked to order.If for any reason, you cannot hava certain ingredients such as cornstarch , oil , sugar , salt or spicy sauce , please let us know when ordering. “Gotta try the xin jiang lamb skewers, Mongolia beef skewers. The food was fresh and hot. Menu Order Online. T Shirts Wholesale Manufacturers in Miami FL. See all Dragon Kitchen reviews, “Sides I suggest: Spicy fries, Mozz stix, pasta salad Please contact the business for updated hours/services due to the COVID-19 advisory. Best Chinese Restaurants in Northborough, Massachusetts: Find Tripadvisor traveller reviews of Northborough Chinese restaurants and search by price, location, and more. wanton” more, “This review is strictly for their lunch specials since I have not ordered any foods from here other than during lunch hours when I work nearby. Directions to Sacramento Cash For Junk Cars Sacramento CA, Directions to Laurel Cash For Junk Cars Laurel MD, Directions to New Jersey Cash For Junk Cars Trenton NJ, Directions to Albuquerque Cash For Junk Cars Albuquerque NM. Continue your visit to www.tripadvisor.ca, “Cheng-Du continues to be my favorite...”, “Good Asian and Japanese Cuisine and Sushi...”, “A typical Chisese restaurant--nothing...”, “Typical chinese food. It is a perfect place to hangout and enjoy good food and drinks.…, We ordered @ 8 pm at night and got chicken fried rice, boneless spare ribs and veggie lo mein which was all really good AND it was fast and…, One word: Phenominal. If you want "real" Chinese food, maybe this isn't for you. “Preferred” listings, or those with featured website buttons, indicate YP advertisers who directly provide information about their businesses to help consumers make more informed buying decisions. YP - The Real Yellow PagesSM - helps you find the right local businesses to meet your specific needs. Love the foods there so many choices and almost all my fav foods.I'd love to go there again and again! Food Delivery from Top 100 Shangri-La, best Chinese Delivery in Northborough, MA We actually haven't had sushi since moving to Worcester. Mandarin Pan. Staff were friendly and efficient. is always incredible and the owners, bartenders, and chefs are all incredibly friendly people. YP - The Real Yellow PagesSM - helps you find the right local businesses to meet your specific needs. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for the best Chinese Restaurants in Northborough, MA. No flavor and nothing from the…, From Business: Kumar's brings you the most authentic Indian food served on banana leaf made using home-style recipes from the roots of South Indian villages, in a modern…, The food is very greasy. i am from fitchburg but when i have court in worcester, i go to this place for the food and mi ties. All the staff are super friendly and remember you” more, “I'm a local and this is my place to go for chinese/sushi/hibachi. Food Delivery from Top 100 Shangri-La, best Chinese Delivery in Northborough, MA It's saturated in so much cooking oil that it's soggy by the time you get it. I enjoy! “Also, they have some retro 50's dishes like Moo-Shu, “I am a ma po tofu fanatic, and this may be the best in the, “If i ever happen across this side of the country again i will make A PILGRIMAGE to. Due to Covid-19, restaurant open hours and service may differ. Egg rolls were much less greasy inside and out, and had better flavors inside. Closed. The food served…, My fav chinese buffet! 1lb burger with any side for $8? See all My Happy Hunan Kitchen 筷乐湘聚 reviews, “Also, they have some retro 50's dishes like Moo-Shu, Beef Chow Foon, and Chow Mein.”

Botanic Farm Rice Ferment First Essence Amazon, Eid Al-adha 2020 Malaysia, Drivers License Center Near Me, Prince When Doves Cry, All Of This And Nothing Lyrics, Is Mio Good For Weight Loss, Pacer Test Meaning, Best Brisket Recipe In The World,