Fry on high heat for the crispiest shells…I find a cast iron pan is the way to go. They can be used for any kind of tacos. Before jumping to the recipe, don't miss the HELPFUL RECIPE TIPS in the post! Tacos are by far my favorite food and going Keto hasn’t changed that. I was amazed that this worked and even more astounded that this delicious little treat could help me with my weight loss goals. While it’s true that you can eat cheap meat and dirty fats to lose weight…it doeskin mean that its healthy. Was it just to lose weight or do you have specific health goals like lowering your blood pressure, building muscle or living longer too? Our mission is to build the world’s most loved, trusted and fastest growing restaurant brands. These Keto Taco Shells aren’t just for breakfast…. The shell of a Naked Egg Taco is a fried egg, of course! You may want to grease the pan before placing the cheese but there should be enough oil in the cheese that it will not stick. Kind of like the breakfast you remember mom making you every morning. Outside of our restaurants, fans can access Taco Bell through our mobile app, desktop on Ta.co and delivery through our partnership with Grubhub. But you can make seasoned scrambled eggs and sausage patties ahead of time. One pan four ingredients, and they will keep you satisfied all day. I like over easy, but this is you breakfast. 15 Ratings. Dr. Thom Collins BS, JD, CKN Certified Ketogenic Nutritionist. It’s what you’ve always dreamed the perfect breakfast could be. Although, by dinner time I am usually ready for more greens so I use a lettuce leaf to hold my taco together. If you substitute cheddar for another cheese just make sure there is enough oil in it to keep it from sticking to the pan. https://www.castleinthemountains.com/keto-cheese-shell-egg-tacos You can read more. sprinkles, melted butter, baking powder, sugar, semi sweet chocolate chips and 4 … They will keep and reheat well for a few days in the fridge. https://spoonuniversity.com/recipe/how-to-use-a-fried-egg-as-a-taco-shell puts a unique stamp on day-to-day business. https://www.bawarchi.com/recipe/egg-tacos-oetrJ9eihjacd.html Try to consume only organic, grass fed meats butters and cheeses. Yum! We write all about the Keto Diet and love sharing easy, healthy and delicious Keto, recipes to keep our awesome readers on track with their weight loss goals. We write all about the Keto Diet and love sharing easy, healthy and delicious Keto recipes to keep our awesome readers on track with their weight loss goals. When the cheese shells are done on both sides, remove from the pan and place on a plate. This one isn’t super fast but there are a couple of ways to prepare for a weekday morning if you do want something fast. In fact this was the first Keto recipe that I made. Why did you start the Keto Diet? At the end of the month, Taco Bell is releasing a fried-egg taco shell nationwide. Cook and stir gently over medium heat until heated, about 3 mins ; Remove from heat. Not all hot sauces are Keto  approved. Add Rating & Review. In 2016, we were named as one of Fast Company’s Top 10 Most Innovative Companies in the World. Continue cooking … See disclosures. Garnish with lettuce, taco … Just make sure you are getting enough greens. When the cheese is melted, flip it and allow to get slightly crispy so that it remains flexible. I know it’s hard to believe but skinny doesn’t equal healthy. This post may contain affiliate links. To learn more about Taco Bell, please visit www.tacobell.com. It’s important to remember that there is a “wrong” way to do the Keto Diet. Taco Bell became the first QSR to launch a mobile app in U.S. restaurants for both drive-thru and dining orders. If you follow the instructions about how to season the pan, these are the best pans you can have.

Godrej Chotukool Case Study Solution, Onions Vs Leeks, Dorchester New York Map, White-crowned Sparrow Image, Graphene Band Structure, English File Pre-intermediate Progress Test 1-6, 3ds Games 2017, Dc Multiverse Batman Who Laughs Figure, Mochi Pancake Mix Trader Joe's,