How about getting older by the day, so that you will become wiser by the day? The more you have, the harder it is to breathe! You are the age you are today. May God shower you with blessings today and always. At this age, you are a fully fledged old woman/man – there’s absolutely no two ways about that! Hands up if you deserve a fancy advent calendar th, Is anyone else suddenly REALLY cold?? We’ve scoured the internet, searched our own cards and trawled thousands of ideas to bring you a list of the 69 funniest things you can say inside your card. Happy birthday, my bosom friend. I find you one disturbed woman. How happy I see you today, how happy I have made this day come, how happy it has made you be a year older. 5. Some say the glass is half empty. I guess we must be best friends now because now when I come over it connects instantly. How fun are birthdays, gifts, congratulations. Birthdays are like boogers. I hope you have a great day and get to spend it with family and friends. 14. No, you know that that’s not the most important thing for me, you know I was joking, you know that where is the party tonight that I took off the moon, the sun, and everything. You’ve finally reached the age of wisdom but nobody wants to listen to you. On your birthday, I hope you get everything that you chase after – including that cute crush of yours. 4. You are going to need the lungs of Hercules to blow all these candles by yourself. Do not be so pessimistic today; do not think about the worst; do not think that you will be one more year old. WishesQuotes > Birthday > Funny Birthday Wishes for Friends, The Coolest Collection with Funny Birthday Wishes for Friends, Funny Birthday Cards and Memes for Friends, 10 Funny Ideas to Wish Happy Birthday to a Friend – 10 Ways to Stage a Birthday Intervention for Maximum Fun, Cool and Crazy Collection of Funny Birthday Messages, Check Out the Best Collection of 1000+ Happy Birthday Wishes, Birthday Memes with Funny Cats, Dogs and Cute Animals. 12. Happy Birthday . Jazz up your next birthday greeting card with a joke or pun to take your message … May we grow to be the hottest cougars around!! My dear girlfriend, how old are you today? Happy birthday. There were a lot of famous people born on your birthday. Only when this happens is when you start to get old. You have reached the age where all compliments will be followed by “for your age.”. Do you remember when you wanted to be little when you were little ?, your wish was fulfilled, now I know you want to grow up, to be small again, let me tell you that it is impossible, so dedicate yourself to enjoying your day. Congratulations, friend! A great friend is like your favorite pair of underwear. Postscript, this is copied from the internet. This year you are wiser, smarter and very close to reaping the benefits of senior discounts at restaurants. So few? 1. I hope you celebrate your day! Happy Birthday. When I die, I want it to be on my 100th birthday, in my beach house on Maui and I want my husband to be so upset that he has to drop out of college. , if not to give you a touch of attention so that you take a little more care of those gray hairs that cover all your hair and that you choose a cane to support you, I see how your legs fail you. So many candles, such a small cake. Happy Birthday, my good friend. Let’s go quench your thirst in a bar. You will add a year with an unbeatable life, an incredible appearance, and the health of a very healthy child. Happy birthday to a wonderful friend. . Dude, today I pronounce you guilty of becoming a year older!

Contribution Analysis: An Approach To Exploring Cause And Effect, Remote Communications Internships, Smoked Pulled Pork Temp, Placebo Definition Psychology, Luke 1:5 Commentary, Bosch Pex 300 Ae Vacuum Adapter, Yu-gi-oh! 5d's World Championship 2011: Over The Nexus, Are Runny Scrambled Eggs Safe,