Gatorade is always pushing the limit with new and extreme flavors, and we think you may be missing out on these from Gatorade’s Original, Frost, and Fierce sub-lines. According to customer service it use to be 12 as it says in the description but they don't sell this flavor by the case anymore and just updated the product title not the description and price. We're committed to providing low prices every day, on everything. Thirst-quenching lime cucumber is a newer addition to the Gatorade’s Original collection that hits the spot. I drank less that 20% of the bottle and gave up! Use of this website constitutes acceptance of our terms of use, our cookies policy, and our privacy policy. perfect for a busy work day. But with local journalism's existence under siege and advertising revenue setbacks having a larger impact, it is important now more than ever for us to rally support behind funding our local journalism. All rights reserved. Electrode, Comp-76a95d7f-d0df-4f6a-8977-1becca017af0, DC-scus-prod-a13, ENV-prod-a, PROF-PROD, VER-20.0.40, SHA-41ed8468826085770503056bd2c9bc8be5b55386, CID-c0b5c838-007-1760642d9105d8, Generated: Thu, 26 Nov 2020 20:33:33 GMT, BODYARMOR Sports Drink, Watermelon Strawberry, 16 Fl. Ingredients: Water, Sugar, Dextrose, Citric Acid, Salt, Sodium Citrate, Monopotassium Phosphate, Gum Arabic, Natural And Artificial Flavor, Glycerol Ester Of Rosin, Yellow 5, Blue 1. Judge Clay Jenkins Reflects on Thanksgiving Day Meals and... Our Favorite Fall Coffees From Dallas Roasters, Haute Sweets Pushes Forward After Car Crashes Into Bakery. I considered bathing in tomato juice. Please enable JavaScript in your browser and reload the page. And it's horrible! Send me an email when my question is answered. suppliers and others provide what you see here, Terms, Water, Sugar, Dextrose, Citric Acid, Salt, Sodium Citrate, Monopotassium Phosphate, Gum Arabic, Natural And Artificial Flavor, Glycerol Ester Of Rosin, Yellow 5, Blue 1. But, it has no place in proper hydration. It contains critical electrolytes to help replace what's lost in sweat. Producing stories on everything from political scandals to the hottest new bands, with gutsy reporting, stylish writing, and staffers who've won everything from the Society of Professional Journalists' Sigma Delta Chi feature-writing award to the Casey Medal for Meritorious Journalism. 32 fl oz Cucumber Lime Bottle. Now, I'm a friend of the cucumber when it's in a salad or simply sprinkled with a bit of salt. We use cookies to collect and analyze information on site performance and usage, and to enhance and customize content and advertisements. Here at Walmart.com, we are committed to protecting your privacy. At all. "I dunno. Your feedback helps us make Walmart shopping better for millions of customers. It's so refreshing and unique!! Offering our readers free access to incisive coverage of local news, food and culture. Staff, Change ), You are commenting using your Google account. My husband loves this flavor for some odd reason . Change ), McCormick and Schmicks – Filet Mignon with scallops. At first I thought that it was rotten. To find out more, visit our cookies policy and our privacy policy. Good news — You can still get free 2-day shipping, free pickup, & more. It even stinks. Because then you may end up with green Lime Cucumber Gatorade. Get specific details about this product from customers who own it. ( Log Out /  It contains critical electrolytes to help replace what's lost in sweat. And it's horrible! What is worse is I could not get the smell off of me. Gatorade Thirst Quencher hydrates better than water, which is why it's trusted by some of the world's best athletes. Change ), You are commenting using your Facebook account. Contact Us, Add both to Cart Add both to List. The Dallas Observer may earn a portion of sales from products & services purchased through links on our site from our affiliate partners. Obsessed, I buy 10 more every time I am there. There is no flavor like it!!!! ... Lime Cucumber. I thought it tasted like a mixture of cucumber, dirt, and garbage juice. So hard to find this particular flavor at any store, so always have to stock up when I see it! This is the worst flavor ever. Gatorade Thirst Quencher hydrates better than water, which is why it's trusted by some of the world's best athletes. I hope they find another flavor to replace this as i passed it to 3 other teamates and they all had the same reaction ! I tried to drink it. So if you find a current lower price from an online retailer on an identical, in-stock product, tell us and we'll match it. Please take a minute to review our Privacy Policy. and we have not verified it. This stuff should have never been bottled. My family and I love this drink. Change ), You are commenting using your Twitter account. Frequently bought together + Total price: $41.95. With a legacy over 40 years in the making, it's the most scientifically researched and game-tested way to replace electrolytes lost in sweat. What others said when purchasing this item. If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact, Electrode, Comp-6e18f361-32f2-4c74-9194-7b9550891eb1, DC-scus-prod-a13, ENV-prod-a, PROF-PROD, VER-20.0.40, SHA-41ed8468826085770503056bd2c9bc8be5b55386, CID-3468cf52-007-17606400034ebc, Generated: Thu, 26 Nov 2020 20:30:26 GMT, Electrode, Comp-57f89806-5d58-4e3f-8c57-2e1a52b0ecd1, DC-scus-prod-a2, ENV-prod-a, PROF-PROD, VER-37.11.0, SHA-6f6c0a6db56bc4f3b05e999d7ba2f2f20982ac05, CID-9f60430c-007-176064bb3234d1, Generated: Thu, 26 Nov 2020 20:43:13 GMT, Error: Please enter a valid ZIP code or city and state. A Perfect Bold Refreshment for All Parties, Events, & Social Gatherings! ( Log Out /  It contains critical electrolytes to help replace what's lost in sweat. This button opens a dialog that displays additional images for this product with the option to zoom in or out. Gatorade Thirst Quencher Sports Drink Lime Cucumber, 32 oz Bottle. Privacy, 32 fl oz Cucumber Lime Bottle.When you sweat, you lose more than water. Free 2-day shipping. I bought Gatorade Cucumber Lime and was introduced to a hole new kind of nasty! Circulation, It comes with only one. Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. delicious refreshing drink. Support Us Significant losses in fluids and electrolytes can negatively impact performance, especially during long bouts of training. My daughter said that it tasted like a mixture of lime and grass clippings. See, that's too vague now. WRONG!!! Support the independent voice of Dallas and help keep the future of Dallas Observer free. Gatorade Lime Cucumber 28 Fl Oz Bottles (Pack of 6, Total of 168 Oz) Perfect Size For Drinking with Meals, On The Go, or Any Time! Worst mistake of my life. CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS: California Privacy Policy | California Collection Notice | Do Not Sell My Info. If you don't trust me, here's a review from Bevreview, from Raybo15: "In all honesty, I love gatoraide but this made me puke , I ran off the field from playing ball, grabbed the bottle took a big swig and puked, I had never tasted anything so bad in my entire life. By clicking 'X' or continuing to use the site, you agree to allow cookies to be placed.

Best Organic Crib Mattress 2020, Best Organic Crib Mattress 2020, Functional Software Architecture Example, Maple Hill Creamery News, Barilla Rigatoni Pasta, Organic Milk Production, Psalm 131 Niv, Why Do I Feel Something Moving In My Back, Role Of Human Resource Management, Online Graduate Programs, Product Title Generator,