Vaporware no more: the much-speculated-about Zeiss ZX1 has arrived. Version 2.5 allows processing of files from manufacturers including Canon, Nikon, Leica, Sony, Fujifilm and Olympus. Powered by new algorithms, the Recovery, Shadow and Clarity tools have been enhanced to ensure that each capture’s full dynamic range is available to photographers. I just downloaded it. The new DJI Mavic Mini 2 includes several notable improvements over the original Mavic Mini, including 4K video, Raw photo capability, and DJI's robust OcuSync 2.0 transmission system. However, aesthetically I find the Hassy more appealing and satisfying to use, much like their older V series bodies. Hi Paul, I processed the video from my H6 for the short film ‘THe Guernsey Scallop diver’ using Phocus and had no issues with the 3fv format although it is time consuming exporting it to ProRes. Enter the Ulanzi ST-09, an adjustable mount that allows you to turn an Apple Watch into a live viewfinder on the rear of your iPhone. Finnish company VALOI has launched a new Kickstarter campaign for the VALOI 360 film digitizing system. Halide Co-founder and Designer, Sebastiaan de With, has shared an incredibly detailed analysis of the iPhone 12 Pro Max's camera tech and explains why the changes, compared to the iPhone 12 Pro, are far more impressive than initial reviews suggested. With the recent release of the new Hasselblad H6 came a new, upgraded version of Phocus. Phocus 3.5 for desktop brings a number of new and improved features, while the Phocus Mobile 2 update is more incremental with only a few small changes. Don McCullin's illustrious career is set to arrive on the silver screen in a new film adapted from McCullin's autobiography. It doesn’t matter if you use a high end medium format Hasselblad or a standard DSLR, you can still make the most out of the Phocus 3.0 image processing software. The Canon RF 800mm F11's unique combination of telephoto reach, affordability and light weight will likely enable even more people to do the same. Tom Hardy is set to star as McCullin with Angelina Jolie directing. The camera returns to the working aperture selected when live view is discontinued. The new version 3 Exposure Tool adds enhanced algorithms for handling tonal adjustments to contrast and brightness. We all know that feeling of getting so used to using a system that we get scared of trying something new. Read the first part here: Nikon D800E v.s Hasselblad H4D40:  Round One. It's a niche (and pricey) product to be sure, but so far we find it to be well-designed and capable of outstanding results. Photographers who use Leaf digital backs also benefit from this upgrade, with the inclusion of RAW support for Leaf digital backs. If you do not wish to create a My Hasselblad account, you can unsubscribe at any time with a link at the bottom of each newsletter. Smartphones capture amazing video, but to kick production value up a notch consider adding a compact gimbal to your kit. Smartphones capture amazing video, but to kick production value up a notch consider adding a compact gimbal to your kit. Deficiencies of many reviews: - file management and UI isn't distinguished from math that affects IQ. A new graphical user interface offers a clean and uncluttered workflow, making it easier for users to find their way around more quickly and simpler than before. The brightness and contrast adjustments have also been updated with ‘enhanced algorithms’ that should create more precise tonal adjustments than previous versions. Take a look at what it can do. Nikon has released an updated version of its visual lens roadmap, showing off three new silhouettes for its forthcoming 'Micro 50mm' prime, 400mm S-Line super-telephoto and 600mm S-Line super-telephoto lenses. My personal decision is to stay with Hasselblad and replace H1 P25+ with H3D39 or similar MF camera. Hasselblad X1D has external dimensions of 150 x 98 x 71 mm (5.92 x 3.86 x 2.81″) and weighs 725 g (1.60 lb / 25.57 oz) (including batteries). For compatibility with previously processed files, the original algorithms are still available via a drop-down selector. I hoped this application could edit jpegs from other cameras but it doesnt. Hasselblad today announced the release of Phocus 2.5 for Mac, breaking new ground by adding RAW support for more than 150 third party digital cameras, including cameras from Canon, Nikon, Leica, Sony, Fuji, Olympus, and more, as well as support for the most common file formats such as TIFF, JPEG, DNG, and PNG. I would never buy a Hasselblad camera for that reason alone. Finally, to smooth things out, Hasselblad has increased GPU usage within Phocus 3.5, which should help increase performance, specifically when viewing and exporting high-resolution images. In addition to Live View on the brand new Phocus Mobile 2 for iPhone, Firmware Update 1.3.0 for X1D II 50C, 907X Special Edition, and 907X 50C adds Live View functionality to Phocus Mobile 2 for iPad. MIOPS has announced Flex, a new smart camera gadget designed to make it easy and simple to capture lightning strikes, action images, holy grail timelapse videos and much more. Hasselblad updates its desktop, mobile Phocus image processing apps, Nik celebrates its 25th anniversary with new presets in Nik Collection 3 by DxO, LumaFusion gets 10-bit HDR video editing, exporting and more in its 2.4 update, Fujifilm adds a 400MP capture mode to its GFX 100 camera with 3.00 firmware update, Nikon teases upcoming super telephoto lenses, 50mm prime with an updated lens road map, Laowa 15mm F4.5 Zero-D Shift lens sample gallery (DPReview TV), Tamron 70-300mm F4.5.6-3 Di III RXD sample gallery (DPReview TV). P.S You can also check out DxOMark Nikon D800 review and my other reviews. iFixit has taken apart the iPhone 12 Pro Max and found some interesting details and gotten a look at the iPhone 12 Pro Max's internals, including its new camera technology. SLR Lounge helps over 1.5 million photographers master their craft. Ferrari is in business, as well as Subaru, and both are pretty fast and enjoyable cars to drive, isn’t it? Sign in to My Hasselblad to get the latest software and manuals. In any case, I have all the RAW files used for this test ready for you to download by the end of this article, so you can check this stuff by yourself. Despite the huge difference in a price, D800E was able to deliver the quality comparable to 5+ times more expensive Hasselblad. By continuing to use this site you agree to our use of cookies in accordance with our Cookie Policy. Hasselblad just announced the new, FREE image processing software has been updated and expanded, Phocus 3.3, with new features that work seamlessly with all Hasselblad cameras. The new camera will be available for special order in early 2021. Especially Phocus from hasselblad. Sure I guess you can use ACR (I don't use Lightroom because of its forced cataloging). Plus, I hate to clean 35mm DSLR sensors, and every time I swipe dust off from my P25+ Phase One digital back i smile: it is so easy!:-). The 'One Shot' documentary highlights the incredible amount of preparation and work involved in photographers capturing iconic moments in Olympic history. The new Defringe Tool enables easy removal of purple or green fringes that may occur in situations such as high contrast transitions. It is a modular medium format camera system allowing photographers to easily, and affordably, build a versatile 120 film camera for multiple lens systems and film backs. You can still upgrade to premium anytime. The Leica Q2 Monochrom is a version of the Gold Award-winning Q2 that only shoots images in black and white. In addition to the 23mm and 33mm F1.4 lenses it announced for Fujifilm cameras, Tokina has also unveiled a 17–35mm F4 lens for Canon EF and Nikon F mount camera systems. Today I downloaded the new 2.5.5 version and noticed that a very little to nothing has changed… I shoot with a Nikon, and was very happy when Hasselblad announced the ability of Phocus to open NEF files. Like I’ve mentioned before, I need digital back to be deatachable and mountable on any other rig such as technical camera. Can't say which was the last version of Phocus 3 that I tried though. You don't need to spend a fortune to buy a camera that's designed for videography. For many of us, photography is a welcome retreat from the raging storm that is 2020. Karl Taylor Education USA, 8345 NW 66TH ST #4491, MIAMI FL 33166. I've been on the fence as to whether to invest in the 1DXII system despite it's appeal. If you happen to be shopping for a photographer this season, we've got some gift ideas that we think will help enable and enrich this pursuit. Phocus can now scan your images and automatically detect moiré interference patterns. $479 and $429, respectively, starting December 11. Multi-Shot capture does require tethering to a host computer, static subject, and a controlled studio environment. Nikon D800E v.s Hasselblad H4D40:  Round One, The business of Product Photography Is the 907x like a kickstarter, waiting for enough people to pre-order one to reach a critical number for them to actually start producing the camera? The Laowa 15mm F4.5 Zero-D Shift lens lets you shift perspective without moving the camera, correct for converging lines and more. Especially Phocus from hasselblad. Additionally, the dual-axis correction capability is extremely useful when copying flat artwork.

Too Much Scoby, Baja Chicken Tacos Cheesecake Factory, Penne Alla Vodka With Pancetta And Peas, What Is Personalized Marketing, Garage Door Opener And Keypad Compatibility Chart, Programming Technical Interview Questions, Bloodstained Walkthrough Map, Venkatesh Daggubati Wife, Swingline Stapler, Optima 40,