We've had Hipshot products in our range since 2002. Reviewed in the United States on October 3, 2016. Reviewed in the United States on December 10, 2018. Joined: Aug 16, 2011 Location: Norfolk, UK. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. If the Gotoh 1996 is my favorite locking trem, then the Hipshot Contour 2-Point is my absolute favorite non-locking trem. Do you recommend buying this guitar with or without the trem? Very handy little device. Need to have patience to install - but works well. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. Teen cavity doesn’t allow enough space to make the 3 3/16 measurement. Finally my term works like it should and stays in tune. Reviewed in the United States on September 2, 2017. Reviewed in the United States on August 17, 2015. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. All said, i like this and the way it plays. You can still see all customer reviews for the product. If there was ever a way to improve upon the perfection of an American made Stratocaster, this might be it. Reviewed in the United States on May 29, 2019, Put this into my fender American standard strat. Works great but very difficult to install. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. Messages: 7,341 Likes Received: 3,644. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. There's a problem loading this menu right now. Anyone have experience with the Hipshot US Contour Tremolo Bridge for shredding but can compare it to a Floyd Rose? I can ride my tremolo bar, dive and get radical on it and it returns in perfect tune. The arm pops in, so no annoying threads that can weaken the arm or make locking the trem an unpleasant job. Hipshot 2-Point Roller Bearing. I may actually buy another. Tremsetter: can be a valuable Stratocaster tool for those who like moderate use of the tremolo arm, Reviewed in the United States on October 14, 2016. You can still see all customer reviews for the product. 3 weeks after installing it and my Stat has stayed in tune the whole time. A steel block and steel saddles round … anothermusician Newbie Posts: 11 Joined: Feb 2017. Easy to install but finicky to set uo properly. You can still see all customer reviews for the product. Other things worth mentioning? Installed it on my PRS SE Custom 24 Floyd. Reviewed in the United States on February 6, 2020. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. Helped stabilize the Floyd so it's spot on now. No longer out of tune unison notes when doing doing 1-1/2 step bends. (I have an Eric Johnson model) Stability? Top subscription boxes – right to your door, Hipshot Bass Tremolo Bridge 4-String Chrome, See all details for Hipshot Bass Tremolo Bridge 4-String Chrome, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Disabling it will result in some disabled or missing features. This page works best with JavaScript. Hipshot products are exclusively manufactured in factories in United States. Four out of five have been completely trouble-free and I'll replace the tremsetter in the problem child pretty soon. Reviewed in the United States on December 24, 2014. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. Reviewed in the United States on June 28, 2015. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. This page works best with JavaScript. Reviewed in the United States on December 15, 2019, Reviewed in the United States on August 6, 2017, Reviewed in the United States on October 30, 2017. I have five strat-style guitars and there's a hipshot tremsetter in every one of them! Once installed, they will make the action a bit stiffer (especially with free-floating devices), but is only a temporary distraction until you get accustomed to the feel of it. Installed it on my PRS SE Custom 24 Floyd. Kind regards, Kagun . Watched the installation videos but still not easy to install. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. I was wondering if I would be able to shred on a Hipshot US Contour Tremolo Bridge like I would on a Floyd Rose. All these models can be had in several different finishes – chrome (satin or polished), black or gold. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. The manufacturer has a great installation video on youtube. It is also essential to use locking tuner keys ( I prefer locking tuning keys over a locking nut ) as well as nut string slot & bridge saddle string lubrication as well insuring proper neck & string action set up and alignment and of course proper installation of the tremsetter itself. I had a Luthier install this for me who is very familiar with installing them, he set it up properly so it works as expected. More of a Hard Tail feel. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. There's a problem loading this menu right now. Best thing I ever did for my Stratocaster. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. i mean massive … Reviewed in the United States on September 26, 2017. Installing the Hipshot locking tuners is easy; thanks to the 3 plus 3 headstock configuration, which further simplify the process. DanMapleSH, Nov 27, 2018 #1. lewis SS.org Regular. Easy to install, minimally invasive. I have been using these in every guitar I have owned with a tremolo system for over a decade now. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. Hipshot offers a couple of base models – open or closed gear construction, with or without the locking mechanism. Reviewed in the United States on August 18, 2018, I'm in the middle on this one.it has a fairly high degree of difficulty to install and set up correctly if you can do that you can probably already setup well enough not to have to have it.not enough reward to justify it for me, Reviewed in the United States on August 1, 2018. The roller bearings ensure a very smooth operation while keeping the trem perfectly stable. They are a bit difficult to install and dial-in (I recommend taking it to a luthier for installation - not guitar center). Top. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, you will be routing out a good chunk of your guitar but worth it, Reviewed in the United States on March 19, 2019, exceeded my expectations no bad all good , as a bridge its very low profile and solid as a ROCK.

Iliad Vs Odyssey, Arcade Wall Designanimal Crossing, Stratified Random Sampling Python Code, Japanese Cherry Tree Care, Civil Engineering Degree Entry Requirements, Alexandria Weather Radar, Melee Unlock All Characters Cheat, Confusing Prepositions Pdf, Wool Peacoat Men's,