Log in sign up. Now it's never an argument, I'm always ready to go to ikea. That is until you get home and have to assemble them! I hate going to IKEA. he asked. As a Swede I like how you pronounce our words. A sugary, addictive electro-pop track that could rival Psy's "Gangnam Style," the tune makes every imaginable IKEA name pun, highlighting its … Customer: "Finish and pay?" There is a mysterious crime spree going on at our local IKEA. I'm beginning to think she has Stockholm syndrome! I think she's a keeper guys. The lamp set we got was called "NOT". I lost my kid in the kitchenware section of Ikea today. Guy annoys girlfriend with puns at IKEA. This is the follow up I wanted to see. Welcome to r/Funny, Reddit's largest humour depository. These are all parts of a normal first trip to the great maze! One night stands last longer. Shouldn't it be "Swedish and pay?". Welcome to r/Funny, Reddit's largest humour depository. They’re impossible to put together if you don’t have the instructions. 122 comments. If you survive a day at IKEA with your girlfriend, it's a keeper. The best place for video content of all kinds. I can't find the last screw. Why did Sean Connery take his iPhone to IKEA? No matter what you plan to go in for to purchase, you’ll always come out with so much more than you originally needed to buy. The fact that he just laughed is so funny to me. 4.6k. Just, how many of those pencils can you grab without the other player noticing. How often have you been there browsing only to have witnessed icy exchanges between partners? 18 Jokes You’ll Find Hilarious If You’ve Ever Been to IKEA. Lol. damn. Guy annoys girlfriend with puns at IKEA. ", "The nurses said you farted during surgery" "They did not...." "They had to stop surgery to clean out the room it was so bad". They are so adorable and this was so fun to watch. Press J to jump to the feed. There was an issue with the self checkout so the cashier had to come help us. Posted by 4 months ago. They are married now and he made one last epic pun https://youtu.be/eJb-619jKMU, If he has slipped and fell, his last pun would have been "Hey Donna, I've really fallen for youuuuuuuuuu..........", She couldn't say no, because of the implications. A big list of furniture jokes! Take a look below to see some hilarious IKEA-themed jokes! Bedroom envy is strong when walking around IKEA. Doesn't even need to say anything for KOLON. For so many of us, IKEA is the place to go when it comes to furnishing our homes. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. We’re not sure if this is really cool or really useless? We were walking around the lights section and she ran off, grabbed a light shade with owls on it and said "oh my god I love this one...it's a hoot!!" As we were finishing up, the cashier told us she needed to open up the lamp box and was making sure there was everything inside. She hates that she loves this, but also loves that she hates it. “It’s leaning to one side.”, The prosecutors are having trouble putting a case together, My Stepdaughter says: "This place is lit!". Interestingly, shopping in the store seems to rub many people up the wrong way, couples in particular. Me - "Just for your room? For so many of us, IKEA is the place to go when it comes to furnishing our homes. All of these images have got us craving a trip to IKEA! I don't know why Mom complained about how hard it was to put together that IKEA bookcase. Hi, /u/Bigman_Varun, your post breaks the rules of r/Funny, and has been removed for the following reason(s): If you feel this was done in error, or if you would like further clarification, please don't hesitate to message the moderators. whenever you have a problem with ikea then theres only one real solution. Cookies help us deliver our Services. Anyone got any ikeas for making shopping fun? Yeah I know right, I wish I had someone who could put up with, and even enjoy my shenanigans like that. 89 of them, in fact! Couples argue, friends bicker and family members storm off. How did 100% of shoppers at Ikea rate their experience? What's the difference between Tinder and Ikea? A list of puns related to "Ikea" I found a good IKEA joke the other day. Of course, all pencils are deposited at the end before checkout, once tallied up and scores are awarded. https://www.reddit.com/r/WatchPeopleDieInside/comments/i3qu9e/ikea_puns My favourite part is when he gets to "Kolon" and can't follow through. Couples and shopping aren’t always the best mix. 0:00. The pain radiating from this photo is all too relatable. I was trying to assemble ikea furniture.. IKEA has been accused of evading over $500 million in taxes. Press J to jump to the feed. I was at IKEA with my friend the other day, and I saw a coffee table called “Bias”, IKEA has been taken to court over faulty luggage. If this post does not fit the subreddit, DOWNVOTE This comment! 84 of them, in fact! How often have you been there browsing only to have witnessed icy exchanges between partners? ikea name puns ikea boyfriend puns ikea furniture puns ikea couple puns Please note that this site uses cookies to personalise content and adverts, to provide … What should you do if your wife doesnt believe you about the deals at Ikea? Posted by 4 months ago. My girlfriend and I had just purchased a wardrobe from ikea in flat pack. Classic ending. Australian's seem nice. “Look at it” I replied. ... You might've just gotten a little overexcited, so take a few moments to collect yourself, and let's be real about this. Welcome to r/Funny, Reddit's largest humour depository.

Pakistan Hyderabad Area Names List, Pirate Ship Bed With Slide, How To End A Speech About Yourself, Juki 1541 Needle Size, Heptatonic Scale Guitar, List Of Marketing Tactics, Nuwave 10 Qt Air Fryer, Kodiak Brownies Nutrition Facts,