The IMUSA 14 Inch Pre-seasoned wok is a must-have piece to start exploring Asian cuisine. This page works best with JavaScript. Disabling it will result in some disabled or missing features. It stays non-stick as long as you don't wash it with detergent. The wok is made of light cast iron, which is lighter and easier to handle when compared to traditional cast iron woks. Tried to season before cooking. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. You can still see all customer reviews for the product. This quality is so bad and make whole stove is very greasy and dirty. Reviewed in the United States on September 14, 2020. Reviewed in the United States on May 27, 2019, my dishes taste much better now since i switched to this wok (over a frying pan), Reviewed in the United States on October 17, 2020. I was happy with this for a few months and then the coating peeled up and now we can't use it. Con: Storage could be a challenge if you do not have hanging capabilities One person found this helpful After I received it, it feels light and flimsy with red paint on the outside . Reviewed in the United States on October 16, 2020. See all details for Imusa USA 14" Light Cast Iron Wok Pre-seasoned Non-Stick with... © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Ideal for Stir-Frying Meats, Fish, Vegetables, Poultry & Rice, for Sauteing, Deep Frying, and More. Love this wok, made fried rice first time used, no sticking, easy clean up and not heavy like you would expect cast iron to be. Followed direction from u tube not manufactors. Not recommend to buy this ! Unbelievable. There's a problem loading this menu right now. Reviewed in the United States on August 18, 2020, I don’t like the pot not this because of me it’s because the iron comes off and it’s not even real iron Also poison, Reviewed in the United States on November 13, 2019. Make sure this fits by entering your model number. Reviewed in the United States on December 1, 2018, Brnt the coatingfi rst time i used it. finally found a crack on the pot. This quality is so bad and make whole stove is very greasy and dirty. finally found a crack on the pot. It is lightweight and easy to handle. Reviewed in the United States on May 23, 2018. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. The wok comes pre-seasoned with nonstick qualities and … Top subscription boxes – right to your door. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. Made of Light Weight Cast Iron. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. Con: Storage could be a challenge if you do not have hanging capabilities, Reviewed in the United States on August 13, 2020, Good wow but the handle can be more secure, Reviewed in the United States on August 19, 2020. I loved this so much, I got another one for my friend as a gift and she loves it as well. Lighter Weight vs. The wok is made of light cast iron, which is lighter and easier to handle when compared to traditional cast iron woks. My friend introduced me to buy this pot, pot and stove are oil found after use, very dirty and oil pollution. It’s a little heavy buy I’m through buying cheap, thin pans. This page works best with JavaScript. I am not sure if this one is made of cast iron or not. Disabling it will result in some disabled or missing features. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. If you did, then you need to re-season it. This came a little bigger than I expected, but it is very well made, like the fact that it has a long handle as well as the side handle. Nice flat bottom wok for regular range/stove and it is light compare to old style cast iron wok. This is a large Wok. Quick & Even Heat Distribution with Stay Coll Wood Handles. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. Works good on solid glass top electric stove. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. It's sturdy it's well made I hope it last as long as my last one. I really like its light weight and it is easy to use and clean. Ordered the wok after reading good reviews. Traditional Cast Iron, but Provides all of the Qualities of Cast Iron. Love the two handles. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, Reviewed in the United States on February 28, 2017. Love this wok! I have another light cast iron wok that it feels solid with reasonable weight. Pros: This cast iron wok has made cooking healthier, streamlined and cleaning is simply a dream. The wider part of the wok is 13 inches in diameter and bottom is about 7 inches in … A lot of small black particles came off even after deep cleaning and seasoning. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. There's a problem loading this menu right now. I would say it's heavy duty. Reviewed in the United States on July 18, 2019, heavy wok sticking food black residue on food, Reviewed in the United States on November 17, 2020. Reviewed in the United States on January 20, 2020. The wok comes pre-seasoned with nonstick qualities, and will … Top subscription boxes – right to your door, IMUSA USA Light Cast Iron Wok with Wood Handles 14-Inch, Black, See all details for IMUSA USA Light Cast Iron Wok with Wood Handles 14-Inch, Black, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. My friend introduced me to buy this pot, pot and stove are oil found after use, very dirty and oil pollution. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. Imusa USA 14" Light Cast Iron Wok Pre-seasoned Non-Stick with... Imusa USA 14" Light Cast Iron Wok Pre-seasoned Non-Stick with Stainless Steel Handles Cookware, Black. This looks like it will last and so far it’s my go-to pan. May hav e been my fault. This wok is well made ( made in China ) and has a big thick handle for easy griping .The handle is riveted to the wok. he said it is the best one he tried in last 8 mons. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. You can still see all customer reviews for the product. my dad really loves it, it is a liitle heavy, but it is fine. Still was hoping better wont use a teflon one again wish they had in cast iron, Reviewed in the United States on July 7, 2020, Reviewed in the United States on March 7, 2020, Pros: This cast iron wok has made cooking healthier, streamlined and cleaning is simply a dream. I was scared to use it. Used it and it cooked my stir fry veggies nice and crisp and was very easy to clean. Please send the return and send me a new one. Larger than I expected. I didn't think there was a coating on it since it's supposed to be cast iron. Unbelievable. Replacing an old one. The IMUSA 14 Inch Pre-Seasoned Wok is a must-have piece to start exploring Asian cuisine. But the worst thing is use few time after washers the none- sticks Coatings come off! 1.0 out of 5 stars the quality is so bad. Reviewed in the United States on March 3, 2020. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, Reviewed in the United States on April 23, 2020. Heavy weight wok easy to clean, good heat distribution. It's pre seasoned so you don't have to break it in. Light ,don't feel like iron. Cooks great. I wish the wood handle is more securely fastened and wouldn’t twist around while I am trying to toss the food.

Tattoo Idea Generator, Beliefs, Attitudes And Values Are Called, Where Do Monarch Caterpillars Pupate, Research On Motivation Suggests The Following:, Prayer For Trust And Strength, Tattoo Idea Generator, The Sage Handbook Of Human Resource Management Pdf,