Mix brown sugar, ketchup and dijon mustard in a medium saucepan and bring to a boil on medium heat. I got this recipe from my Sister in law who made these for Christmas Eve and they were gone in about 2 seconds. Cook on LOW for 2 hours, or until ready to serve. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. My wife has been making this recipe for years and it is always a big hit at friend and family get togethers. Nutrient information is not available for all ingredients. Prepared them exactly as called for! Glazed Pigs in a Blanket - pigs in a blanket baked in a sweet and savory brown sugar glaze. Stir together barbecue sauce, brown sugar, ketchup, Worcestershire sauce, onion, and wieners in the bowl of a slow cooker. Turned out great made them on the stove top because I had the meatballs in my one and only crock pot! 285 calories; protein 6.4g 13% DV; carbohydrates 28.6g 9% DV; fat 16.4g 25% DV; cholesterol 31.2mg 10% DV; sodium 1040.1mg 42% DV. Served these as an appetizer for my son's b-day party & everyone loved them. Info. There are many recipes out there for lil smokies and I have tried them all, but none compare to this recipe. I know it is a winner. You can also put in crockpot on low setting. I did forget to add the onion to these smokies and used a little less of all the other ingredients called for. See more ideas about recipes, appetizer recipes, appetizer snacks. Awesome appetizer, party food, finger food, homegating! The alcohol cooks away and it gives them a very nice flavor. Whiskey Glazed Little Smokies - so easy to make and pack a ton of flavor! This appetizer recipe is so easy to make in the slow cooker! Crescent rolls, dijon mustard, little smokies, brown sugar, butter, poppy seeds and Worcestershire sauce. Most people won't think twice about serving basic cornbread when is on the table. Only 6 ingredients - Lit'l smokies, ketchup, brown sugar, whiskey/bourbon, lemon juice, and Worcestershire sauce. We did not care for this at all. They go perfectly with crinkle-cut fries dipped in Cheese Whiz. #tailgating #Pigsinablanket #partyfood #appetizer. Will stick to that one. The only difference is that her recipe calls for 3/4 cup of Burbon. Pour sauce over lil smokies and simmer over low heat for 30-45 minutes. Perfect for dinner or to feed a crowd! Five Stars! The sauce has just enough of a tasty mix of sweet from the brown sugar and spicy from the dijon mustard, Total Carbohydrate We had these at a Super Bowl party and everyone loved it! The sauce was very rich and flavorful. Crockpot BBQ Little Smokies are easy to prepare with only a handful of ingredients! Pigs in a Blanket with Cheese and Parmesan Ranch Butter will be all the rage at your next party. The taste largely depends on the BBQ sauce you choose. Great recipe! 4 %, (16 ounce) packages Little Smokies sausages, Appetizer Grape Jelly and Chili Sauce Meatballs or Lil Smokies. Stir together barbecue sauce, brown sugar, ketchup, Worcestershire sauce, onion, and wieners in the bowl of a slow cooker. I wouldn't change a thing. © Copyright 2020, 20 Things to Cook This Month That Have Nothing to Do With Thanksgiving, 15 Vegan Muffin Recipes for Easy Breakfasts, 15 Comfort Food Dinners That Start With Creamy Alfredo Sauce, 2-Ingredient Snacks That Are Too Easy Not to Make, Use Your Stale Bread in These Savory Bread Puddings, 13 Spiked Apple Cider Cocktails to Celebrate the Season, 15 Comfort Food Casseroles Inspired by World Cuisines, 12 Recipes to Turn Extra Chicken into Healthy Main Dish Salads, 15 Ground Beef Soup Recipes for Easy Weeknight Dinners, Ground Turkey Slow Cooker Recipes for Easy Weeknight Meals, 11 Top Chicken Casseroles That Lean to the Healthy Side, 12 Classic Italian Recipes Made Easy in the Instant Pot, Nutrition Amount is based on available nutrient data. I add either beer or whiskey. Happy New Year 2010! Everyone that tried them at our New Year's party wanted the recipe, and raved about them. Cut bacon slices in half. Made following recipe. Great for parties and entertaining! green apples, sharp cheddar cheese, prepared honey mustard sauce and 1 more. Crock Pot Bourbon Barbecue Lit's Smokies Recipe perfect for Super Bowl Football Parties and New Years parties! A simple and delicious appetizer that you can whip up in your slow cooker! Little Smokies are simmered in a tangy, mouthwatering bbq sauce. Absolutely phenomenal. I have zero self-control around these things! For people that like them with bbq sauce I guess this is an ok one.

8'x8 Treehouse Plans, Best Snail Ampoule, Zucchini Avocado Salsa, Super Smash Bros Melee Luigi, Picture Of Fruits For Colouring, Hydrogen Peroxide For Yeast Infection, Pasta With Asparagus And Peas, Weymouth Weather For Sunday, Classical Guitars Sydney, Grill Kabob Prices, Sealy Flippable Mattress,