Daughter of Suresh and Bunty Bajaj of Krsala jewels, a couture jewellery brand, Miheeka was born to an affluent family in Hyderabad. The entire family is happy. May 13, 2020 09:54 AM IST. She is close to Sonam Kapoor’s family and is followed by them on Instagram too. Miheeka Bajaj is an interior designer. She was born in Hyderabad and later, moved to Mumbai to pursue her further studies. Rana Daggubati surprised everyone on Tuesday by announcing his engagement with Miheeka Bajaj. Miheeka Bajaj's mother shared photos of her daughter with her husband Rana Daggubati from the occasion of their first Dussehra after marriage. Family, Caste & Husband. The person posting the comment will be in sole ownership of its responsibility. "target": "https://www.onmanorama.com/search-results-page.html?q={search_term_string}", Interior designer Miheeka Bajaj was born on 19th December 1991 and her age is 28 years old as of 2020.She belongs to the well-settled family of Hyderabad, India. She is born and brought up in Hyderabad by parents Bunty and Suresh Bajaj. "query-input": "required name=search_term_string" Miheeka Bajaj is the fiancee of South Indian actor, Rana Daggubati. Thank you for always standing by my side.. #happybirthdaymom, A post shared by miheeka (@miheeka) on Jun 9, 2016 at 5:06am PDT. A post shared by Rana Daggubati (@ranadaggubati) on May 12, 2020 at 4:17am PDT. "potentialAction": { Miheeka Bajaj was born to Suresh and Bunty Bajaj in Hyderabad. Check this page to read her biography- age, husband, boyfriend, affairs, career, family and much more! You have already subscribed for Newsletter/Alerts. In a previous Instagram post, she wrote, “Everything Dewdrop Design Studio is today is because of … According to the central government's IT rules, obscene or offensive statement made against a person, religion, community or nation is a punishable offense, and legal action would be taken against people who indulge in such activities. "And she said Yes :) #MiheekaBajaj", wrote. Miheeka Bajaj belongs to a business family of Hyderabad. 201.3k Followers, 1,152 Following, 328 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from @miheeka @buntybajaj thank you for being my pillar of strength, and the strongest support system anyone could ask for... there’s no one like you... you are the most beautiful, caring, big hearted, creative, hard working, compassionate person I know.. if I could be quarter of the woman you are I’d consider myself lucky... love you ❤️#happymothersday, A post shared by miheeka (@miheeka) on May 13, 2018 at 12:17am PDT. Rana Daggubati with Miheeka Bajaj and other family members including Samantha Akkineni and Naga Chaitanya. Manorama Online, Malayala Manorama, P.B No.26, Kottayam 686 001, Kerala, India. Interestingly, Miheeka seems to have a close connection with B-town as well. The comments posted here/below/in the given space are not on behalf of Onmanorama. Miheeka is an event planner and designer by profession. Miheeka Bajaj is a fiance of popular actor Rana Daggubati. He stated to the daily, "During these grim times, we finally have a reason to celebrate. Let’s read this quick info from table. . Miheeka owns an event management and décor company, ‘Dew Drop Design Studio’ in Mumbai. It’s too soon to talk about other details about the wedding. She is the daughter of Bunty and Suresh Bajaj. She also shared the same photo and wrote, "Big yes #miheekabajaj #ranadaggubati". We will reveal everything at the appropriate time. Miheeka is the founder of an interior design label and event management company named Dew Drop Design Studio. Miheeka Bajaj belongs to a business family of Hyderabad. Rana Daggubati got married to ladylove Miheeka Bajaj in Hyderabad on August 8, 2020. Miheeka Bajaj belongs to a Hindu family. She is a founder of Dew Drop Design Studio. However, owing to her work she often shuttles between Mumbai and Hyderabad, revealed Miheeka in an old interview. Go live with Manorama Online App, the number In a fresh teaser released online, Rana Daggubati can be seen talking about how his health took a backseat.

Lanikai Beach Hotels, Narayanan Kumar Architect, Do Moles Eat Grubs, Where Can I Donate Food Items, Find The Infiltrator Odyssey, Construction Engineer Job Description Oil And Gas, Ukulele Duet Pdf, Tonkatsu Kimchi Nabe, Sinhala Bible 1938, Live Lamb For Sale Near Me,