I will definitely be making these treats again! My whole family loved them too — even my brother who “doesn’t like dates”. The chocolate glaze will be my new go to also. Thank you in advance. I added the other ingredients. These are amazing and SO easy. Can you suggest an alternative? The absolute best!!! Will that work? basically, it’s too dry to form into balls and then press down and use the fork on them. Thanks! I tried this recipe yesterday and I loved it. « Soft Peanut Butter Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies. I dipped them in chocolate as outlined in the recipe. Thanks for another household favorite Dana! Grazie. So simple, so quick, yet so good! Problem solved! They come together in just a few minutes and taste amazing. This recipe really needs to be doubled ! Everyone was amazed about the taste paired with the simplicity of vegan (!) Hi Dana! I need more than 5 stars for these cookies! But, I haven’t any dates. Hi, made them yesterday, they are amazing, even better today than yesterday, the chocolate is enough for two batches, thank you! Sooooooo good. I think 3T melted coconut oil might work out to be 1.5 T of it solid…in case anyone is worried they don’t have enough. Is it possible to refrigerate as I don’t have a freezer or would it just not work? Absolutely amazing! Take the pan off the heat and mix in the peanut butter, vanilla, and salt. They are such a great post or pre workout snack. My toddler threw some chocolate chips into hers. Didnt have cocoa powder so melted down some chocolate chunks adding coconut oil and that did the trick. Still great but it changes the texture and then becomes less like a cookie and more like a Reese’s peanut butter cup kind of dense and chewy. Can’t wait to try this one! Thanks so much! The ingredients made 11 cookies. Aww, thanks so much Divone! Notify me of followup comments via e-mail. Thank you so much. Was craving peanut butter cookies but they tend to be so unhealthy, and I was so happy to find this recipe. Just fabulous!!! Line a couple of large baking sheets with parchment paper (I like to just line my countertop with a large sheet of parchment paper, if your countertop is heat resistant you can also do this instead) and set aside. Dana, your recipes are mind-blowingly good and insanely quick and easy… I have two dozen vegan cook books and I always use just yours :-) And when my newly plant based friends ask for resources, I say, don’t bother buying a tom of books, just get this one and follow the bolg too. Perfect last-minute no-bake cookies when needing something sweet for my son who’s allergic to gluten, milk, other nuts and seeds! It tastes great and even comes with stickers to put on containers for sandwiches that go to Peanut Free schools. They started quickly disappearing before we even had dinner so the host hid them! So cute and SO delicious!! Hi Dana, I made these and they came out awesome. Delicious and healthy!! Love your easy recipes. I’ve made these twice in the last 24 hours (they’re delicious and quick). I will probably make these every week! Bring it to a rolling boil for about 1 minute. I’ve just made a batch of these and they are delicious! Notify me of followup comments via e-mail. Next time, I’m going to try to use chocolate/peanut butter PB Fit and see how it turns out. So delish and easy! xo. I’m wondering if buckwheat flour or even almond flour would work? You could even eat this for breakfast! I have an oat allergy in my family. Your email address will not be published. Hi Emma! The second time I added maple syrup as some others suggested and it took these cookies to the next level! Another awesome recipe! It’s much harder to get them to come together with dry/cold peanut butter. Thank you. It’s my favourite fast cookie recipe, I’ve made it many times. SO delicious and so easy. I have a lot to learn! Am going to try 1/4 cup maple syrup instead of dates next time like some readers suggested too. I absolutely love your recipes and always suggest my family and friends take a look. It’s super helpful for us and other readers. Sabrina is a professionally trained Private Chef of over 10 years with ServSafe Manager certification in food safety. Hi Dana. Hello! Curious since I only eat baked oatmeal or cooked. One recommendation I have is freezing the cookies BEFORE dipping them in the chocolate, as a couple of mine crumbled and broke apart when I was trying to dip them. I did find my “batter” a bit dry, but next time I’m going to add some more pb and maybe some maple. My daughter is a vegan but also on the Fodmap regime because she has IBS. Your best bet is to measure 1 cup or 3/4 cups of them! So all my cooking is vegan and gluten free. :). Thanks so much for the lovely review and for sharing your tips! In the tastiest possible way. Perfect sweetness, & I love that they are made with healthy, whole food ingredients. Hmm, if you do that just scale back on the oats to compensate. Love your recipes!!!!!! Any tips or ideas if you don’t have a food processor? This is my first time reviewing a recipe online. I could have also used a new peanut butter where there is more oil at the top for moisture as well. What can I add so it will bind together? Thank you. There are so many no-bake cookie recipes, like Avalanche Cookies, Haystack Cookies or Classic No-Bake Cookies that you’d be eating them for months if you made them all (actually, that doesn’t sound so bad.) I’m not sure about the amounts yet, but that should take most of the work, and dirty dishes, out of it! I’m confused, is the nutritional breakdown for one cookie? My whole family loves them. Store leftovers in the refrigerator up to 1 week or in the freezer up to 1 month. The final product tastes like a smushed PB&J sandwich…. If you don’t believe me, you should walk to every house and ask (don’t actually do this. I put one dark chocolate bit in the middle instead of the glaze, which made them look festive and give just a bit of chocolate taste :-). Delish! I think I made them and wrote this review in 10 minutes! I am going to keep them in the freezer for whenever I’m craving something sweet and peanut butter-y.

Oregano Flower Buds, Whirlpool Refrigerator Parts List Manual, Is Hillshire Farms American Owned, Juki Tl-2010q Manual, Le Creuset Toughened Nonstick Pro Fry Pan 12-in, Lg Inverter Refrigerator Circuit Diagram, Natural And Logical Consequences Handout, Aet-r1b1 Thermometer Manual, Common Yellow Throated Warbler Song, Haven Holidays France,