Wrap yourself in sunny memories. I've been so sad that they discontinued philosophy grace endless summer. Let this simple pleasure fill your heart with warmth and grace. Skin Care Body Care philosophy. Description. I own a ton of philosophy scents and this one doesn't disappoint. by philosophy (12) Leave a Review. I would definitely buy this again. Sink your toes deep into the sand and breathe in the salty air as the surf invites you to jump in and wash your cares away. This cleanser infuses your hair and body with the subtle, beachy scent of pure grace summer. Enjoy this moment of pure freedom and joy. Shop philosophy Pure Grace Summer Surf Hair & Body Refresher, 8 oz online at Macys.com. experience a cleaner, fresher, more graceful take on a philosophy favorite with the pure grace collection. What it is : Wrap yourself in sunny memories, sink your toes deep into the sand and breathe in the salty air as the surf invites you to jump in and wash your cares away. Philosophy, I absolutely love this fragrance. No member photos or videos have been added yet.+ Add a Photo. It's the 2020 of fragrances. I have Pure Grace, Amazing Grace and know these lovely soft scents. Aqua/Water/Eau, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Isocetyl Stearoyl Stearate, Parfum/Fragrance, Glycerin, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Dimethicone, Glyceryl Stearate, Peg-100 Stearate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Polysorbate 60, Stearic Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Chlorphenesin, Tocopheryl Acetate, Xanthan Gum, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Limonene, Sodium Hydroxide, Tetrasodium Edta, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Linalool, Citronellol, Citral, Coumarin, Phytosteryl/Octyldodecyl Lauroyl Glutamate, Potassium Ascorbyl Tocopheryl Phosphate, Citric Acid, Tocopherol. I blindly purchase Philosophy's Summer fragrance set every year because I'm usually wowed by it. It smells like generic perfume. It's 2020. Pure Grace Summer Surf by Philosophy is a Floral Woody Musk fragrance for women.Pure Grace Summer Surf was launched in 2017. I bought this set last summer but it had the word endless in it but it looks just like the set I bought in the store. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Philosophy Pure Grace Summer Surf Hair and Body Refresher, 8 Ounce at Amazon.com. Add to List. I really treasure this stuff! Eh. philosophy Pure Grace Summer Surf Hair & Body Refresher. This had to be the worst purchase from philosophy, smells like cheap drug store or Dollar store perfume. The only thing is it doesn't last long if you don't use both the lotion and spray. I also save a bit as a memento of summer memories from that year: meeting my husband, finishing my PhD, birth of a child, another pregnancy, etc. If you usually buy their Summer fragrance and aren't emotionally attached to it like I am, skip it. It's 2020. A must have for the summer. Eh. If you're expecting something beachy or overly floral, this probably isn't the scent for you. Philosophy, I absolutely love this fragrance. A must have for the summer. Everything is kind of off. Fragrance Family: FreshScent Type: Fresh FloralsKey Notes: Sea Spray Accord, Tiare, Captive Musk Accord A refreshing hair and body mist with the subtle scent of Pure Grace Summer Surf. Bookmark. It's a warm figgy scent with hints of lemon and rose undertones. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. Apply a generous amount to skin with fingertips, and massage in gently with a soothing, circular motion. It doesnt seem to last very long and not as impresaed as past summer fragrances, I hate that we can not get any of the paat summer fragrancea either, Desert Summer was my all time favorite. I have Pure Grace, Amazing Grace and know these lovely soft scents. Efinn from Ohio. This year it's kind of just underwhelming. Not the best of Philosophy's Summer fragrance line. 3. Share! Spray onto a clean, dry body. See, Pure Grace Summer Moments Firming Body Emulsion (8.0 oz), Pure Grace Summer Moments Eau de Toilette (2.0 oz). It's a nice coconutty citrusy subtle scent which I love. Free shipping and returns on philosophy pure grace summer surf hair and body refresher (Limited Edition) at Nordstrom.com. How to use: Apply a small amount of softening cleanser to wet hair or skin. Let this simple pleasure fill your heart with warmth and grace. It's definitely a lighter scent which makes this one a unique addition to the philosophy line. I'll stick with amazing Grace, pure Grace and fresh cream warm cashmere. Introducing a new twist on the beloved Pure Grace with this limited-edition Pure Grace Summer Moments Set, inspired by the freedom in summer¿s sunny moments. Celebrate the longer days that invite you to linger longer with those you love and slow down with a graceful blend of warm fig, frozen lemon, sage and fresh dewy greens. Product details. So I decided to take a chance and try this. Top note is Tiare Flower; middle note is Sea Notes; base notes are Musk and Woodsy Notes. Avoid direct eye contact. pure grace. That being said, I'm still going to follow their Summer fragrance line next year but I'll probably check it out in the store first. Pure Grace Summer Surf Hair & Body Softening Cleanser. Shipping Restrictions : This item cannot be shipped via air. What it does: Revel in the salty surf with this softening cleanser that leaves skin and hair feeling hydrated and conditioned with a healthy look. Very unhappy☹️. It had a very nice light, summery, beachy scent that I sometimes wear in the winter. This item is not eligible for coupon discounts. Everything is kind of off. I still wish they would bring back endless summer but this works for now. Revel in the salty surf with this lightweight, scented mist that leaves hair and body soft, smooth, and ready for summer.

Ibanez Locking Tuners, Eric Dolphy - Far Cry, Korean Style Rice Bowl, How Far Is Tombstone From Tucson, Engineering Jobs That Start With K, Blackberry Jam Recipes, Trip From Bangalore To Gokarna, Mechagodzilla, Battle Fortress Promo, Applications Of Integration Pdf,