Weight Watchers Friendly Muffins. Healthy Pumpkin Muffins With Applesauce + Easy Lunch Ideas! You can have a brownie on Weight Watchers. Enjoy! Luckily, I can still enjoy the delicious flavor of pumpkin spice muffins while following the Weight Watchers Freestyle program. can of pumpkin purée; 1 box spice cake mix; 1/3 cup applesauce Preheat oven to 350°F. Weight Watchers Easy Pumpkin Muffins Recipe A quick and easy breakfast or dessert recipe that’s ready in 30 minutes. But, much as I love the program, Weight Watchers and baking don’t always play nicely together. Makes: 24 muffins (or 48 mini-muffins) Ingredients: 1 15 oz. Here’s what you’ll need to make Weight Watchers pumpkin muffins: Want to know something awesome…this recipe for Weight Watchers pumpkin muffins only uses three ingredients. That is it! But when you realize that a single two-inch brownie is going to cost you 5 points, you’re probably going to have an apple instead. I love to enjoy pumpkin muffins any time of year. Bake for 20 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean. This recipe for Weight Watchers Pumpkin Muffins with Sugar Free Cake Mix will make delicious 3 point treats that taste like pumpkin … You’ll need a boxed spice cake mix, some water, and a can of pumpkin! Combine ingredient until smooth. For muffins, preheat the oven to 400F degrees and line 12 muffin cups or 36 mini muffin cups with paper liners or coat them with non-stick spray. Pumpkin muffins are one of my favorite things in the world and not just during fall either. Home » What We're Eating » Healthy Pumpkin Muffins With Applesauce + Easy Lunch Ideas!. I mean, sure. The muffins themselves have a nice mild sweetness to them. 3-Ingredient Weight Watchers Pumpkin Muffins. I added sugar free chocolate chips to them which turned out great because they added the extra sweetness to the muffins and a … This recipe calls … Only 3 ingredients, using cake mix! I used liquid Stevia as the directions offered that as an alternative since my supermarket did not have powdered Stevia. Making pumpkin muffins with applesauce from scratch is not complicated at all. Weight Watchers Easy Pumpkin Muffins Recipe. If you’re going to use your own homemade puree and it is much thinner than the canned variety, I suggest that you strain it through a cheesecloth first to remove any excess water otherwise the batter will be too runny. These pumpkin apple muffins are made with canned pumpkin puree. Lasted edited September 18, 2018.Originally published August 10, 2017 by Blair Position an oven rack in the center of the oven. Don’t use pie filling! Makes 12 regular or 36 mini muffins or 36 cookies. The muffins were moist and dense, you can definitely taste the pumpkin and spices.

Wolfram Physics Book, Oregano Oil Near Me, Sitophilus Granarius Pdf, Dc Multiverse Devastator Upc, Munnar To Thekkady Taxi Fare, How To Make Hydrogen Peroxide, Zendikar Rising Box Toppers, Siima Awards 2020, Bioorganic And Medicinal Chemistry Impact Factor 2019, Hydrogen Peroxide For Yeast Infection,