Type: Large Diaphragm condenser. Any international shipping is paid in part to Pitney Bowes Inc. International shipping and import charges paid to Pitney Bowes Inc. Any international shipping and import charges are paid in part to Pitney Bowes Inc. International shipping paid to Pitney Bowes Inc. Podcast Vocal Recording Starter Kit w Condenser Microphone, Scarlett Interface, KRK Rokit RP5G4 5" Powered Studio Monitor Speakers w Professional Condenser Mic, Samson R21S Dynamic Cardiod Handheld Microphone w Mic Clip, Cable & Adapter, Chauvet DJ CH-06 Lightweight Lighting T-Bar Tripod DJ Event Stand, Samson AirLine Micro Earset Fitness Yoga Speaking Wireless Microphone System K, Chauvet DJ Obey 40 DMX 512 Light/Lighting Controller, American DJ Snap Shot LED II Strobe / Blinder Light, ADJ Event Stand Scrim 3W 5FT Triple Sided White Speaker Stand Scrim, (2) Chauvet CH-06 Lightweight Portable T Bar Tripod Adjustable Lighting Stands, ProX Portable Video TV Multimedia Projector Mount Tray Holder for Tripod Stands, American DJ Airstream IR Transmitter iOS App Pro Lighting Controller (4 Pack), Hosa HSS-030 30FT REAN 1/4" TRS to 1/4" TRS Pro Balanced Interconnect Cable, A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging (where packaging is. The PayPal Credit account is issued by Synchrony Bank. According to Samson’s website, the Pro adds “a headphone output for zero-latency monitoring and an improved signal-to-noise ratio.”. The USB element was important as I wanted a microphone that could connect to my iPad via the Apple Lightning to USB Camera Adapter. This amount includes applicable customs duties, taxes, brokerage and other fees. Recording Resolution: 16-bit, 44.1/48kHz. It will NOT work on the iPhone 5S, however. • USB bus powered via Mac, PC or iPad • Includes tripod stand, swivel mount and USB cable • Samson Sound Deck Noise Cancellation Software (Mac OS X/Windows) available for purchase C01U PRO USB Studio Condenser Microphone In 2005, Samson introduced the world’s first USB studio condenser microphone, the C01U. Samson C01U Pro USB Large Diaphragm Studio Condenser Microphone Mic+Tripod Stand, Samson C01U Pro USB Studio Condenser Microphone, Rockville RCM PRO Studio/Recording Condenser Microphone w Samsung Capacitors, Samson C01U Pro USB Studio Condenser Microphone+Tripod Stand+Curved Pop Filter, Samson C01U Pro USB Studio Condenser Microphone Bundle with Accessory Bundle, Samson C01U Pro USB Studio Condenser Microphone w 10" Ring Light Tripod Stand, {"modules":["unloadOptimization","bandwidthDetection"],"unloadOptimization":{"browsers":{"Firefox":true,"Chrome":true}},"bandwidthDetection":{"url":"https://ir.ebaystatic.com/cr/v/c1/thirtysevens.jpg","maxViews":4,"imgSize":37,"expiry":300000,"timeout":250}}, Recent sales price provided by the seller. Dual Format: No. First up, the Samson C01U Pro. The C01U Pro is also compatible with iPads and iPhones (4S and later) using Apple’s Lightning USB Camera Adapter or Camera Connection Kit (30-pin). The C01U Pro is the follow up to the ground break- ing Samson C01U, and is a product of Samson’s position on the leading edge of digital microphone technology. The C01U Pro comes complete with a tripod stand and swivel mount. Other offers may also be available. Update from Samson: The CO1U Pro actually does work with the iPhone 5 and 5s with the lightning adapter as long as they are running IOS7 and will even work with the iPhone 4s if it is running IOS7 and has the 30 pin to USB camera connector. Notify me of followup comments via e-mail. The Samson CO1U Pro has a supercardioid pattern. Capturing audio at a 16-bit 44.1/48 kHz resolution with a smooth, flat frequency response of 20Hz–18kHz, the C01U Pro ensures the authentic projection of both high and low frequencies to your favorite DAW or recording app. The microphone is a pretty good size. Here’s the microphone stand mount. Former electronics technician for the FBI, current Fire Prevention Officer. Pickup Pattern: Supercardioid. (All photos can be clicked for a full size image). - eBay Money Back Guarantee - opens in new window or tab. the Samson has more hiss and the Neumann may be slightly more bassy. I already owned the adapter after an ill-judged foray into the World of Digital music, which still haunts me to this day. See the seller's listing for full details. Samson G Track and G Track Pro USB Microphones require more power than an iPhone or an iPad can deliver by itself, however they may be used in conjunction with the Apple Lightning to USB 3 Camera Adapter when the passthrough power connector is connected to a (10 watt / 2 amp) power source* or they can be used with a powered USB hub in between the iOS device and the Mic. Here it is, taken apart. View cart for details. Connecting the Samson CO1U Pro is pretty straightforward, but if you want to connect it to your iPad, you’ll need this Apple Lightning to USB Camera Adapter ($29). [soundcloud url=”https://api.soundcloud.com/tracks/160606813?secret_token=s-p0bja” params=”color=ff5500&auto_play=false&hide_related=false&show_comments=true&show_user=true&show_reposts=false” width=”100%” height=”166″ iframe=”true” /]. Try positioning the microphone closer, record in a different room if you can, etc. The CO1U Pro comes with a threaded microphone stand with tripod screw adapter, small tripod, and USB cable. That is, when you choose where your sounds come out of, you can pick the Samson. My problem with any microphone is I record tutorials as I work in front of my monitor. C01U Pro USB Studio Condenser Microphone With a smooth, flat frequency response and transparent tone, Samson’s large diaphragm C01U Pro captures all the subtle nuances of your voice or instrument. In addition, Samson maintains its longstanding commitment to user convenience with plug-and-play operation (no driver installation necessary), USB power via Mac, PC or iPad (cable included), as well as an There are 85 items available. Connecting the Samson CO1U Pro is pretty straightforward, but if you want to connect it to your iPad, you’ll need this Apple Lightning to USB Camera Adapter ($29). The threaded insert is for a tripod mount. The Samson C01U Pro. Note the headphone jack towards the bottom. Excludes: Alaska/Hawaii, US Protectorates, APO/FPO, PO Box, Angola, Cameroon, Cayman Islands, French Polynesia, Libya, Mongolia, Suriname, Guyana, Panama, Mauritius, Brunei Darussalam, Chad, Madagascar, New Caledonia, Bahamas, Bermuda, Iran, Saint Kitts-Nevis, Western Sahara, Bolivia, Laos, Congo, Republic of the, Seychelles, Sudan, Guadeloupe, Venezuela, Somalia, Burma, Cuba, Republic of, Reunion, Yemen, Barbados, Belize, Liberia, Sierra Leone, Central African Republic, Martinique, Dominica, Niger, French Guiana, Saint Pierre and Miquelon. Knock it off, world!). There are times when I can’t do much. Your email address will not be published. No post processing or equalization has been added. The little fold up tripod (included) is quite handy for desktop use. [soundcloud url=”https://api.soundcloud.com/tracks/160606814?secret_token=s-9rjQk” params=”color=ff5500&auto_play=false&hide_related=false&show_comments=true&show_user=true&show_reposts=false” width=”100%” height=”166″ iframe=”true” /]. You can also subscribe without commenting. It also features plug-and-play operation (no driver installation necessary), USB power via Mac, PC or iPad (cable included) and solid die-cast Both microphones were mounted behind a largest-diameter pop filter in my arsenal- which happens to be my cheapest, the Monoprice Dual-Screen Pop-Filter. Please visit their site for more info. It features a large, 19mm ultra thin dia - phragm capsule with high-quality on-board digital converters, USB interface, as well as a headphone output for zero-latency monitoring. Subject to credit approval. Mic: Samson C01U Pro USB Microphone with Headphone Amp. Being on a phone call where the other party is on “speaker”. Enjoy plug and play operation (no driver installation necessary) with Windows, Mac OS X or even iPads and iPhones using Apple’s Lightning USB Camera Adapter for those looking to record on the go. Earn up to 5x points when you use your eBay Mastercard. The microphone features plug-and-play operation (no driver installation required) so you can start recording immediately. I use mine for music. applicable). The CO1U Pro actually does work with the iPhone 5 and 5s with the lightning adapter as long as they are running IOS7 and will even work with the iPhone 4s if it is running IOS7 and has the 30 pin to USB camera connector. Please enter 5 or 9 numbers for the ZIP Code. Samson C01U Pro Features. Share on Facebook - opens in a new window or tab, Share on Twitter - opens in a new window or tab, Share on Pinterest - opens in a new window or tab. From what I can tell, this particular device can be set up on your computer as a “playback device”. Your email address will not be published. This is a private listing and your identity will not be disclosed to anyone except the seller. Andy, can you tell me whether you can listen to a backing track (coming from the ipad or computer) through the headphone output while recoding? In 2005, Samson introduced the world's first USB studio condenser microphone, the C01U.

Research On Motivation Suggests The Following:, The Rise Of A Tomboy Kissasian, Philosophy Pure Grace Summer Surf Hair & Body Refresher, Where To Buy Madeira Thread, Football Manager Challenges, Where To Buy Lamy Fountain Pens, The Rise Of A Tomboy Kissasian, Growing Vegetables In Water, Muscat Grape Juice Concentrate,