After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. Feel supported during long days in this ergonomic executive chair with PostureSync Responsive Support System, which features lumbar support that adjusts to your recline angle and needs. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. Reviewed in the United States on June 15, 2020. Serta Big and Tall Executive Office Chair with AIR Technology and Smart Layers Premium Elite Foam, Supports up to 400 Pounds, Bonded Leather, Black 3.7 out of 5 stars 291. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, AmazonBasics Big & Tall Executive Computer Desk Chair, Black with Pewter Finish, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Browse the featured deals updated weekly. Love this chair, I'm a big guy, 300+. Try adjusting your filters. ©2003-2020 OfficeSupply.com. Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product. Serta iComfort i5000 Big And Tall Bonded Leather Executive High-Back Chair, Slate/Silver - With reliable support and plush upholstery, the Serta iComfort i5000 High-Back Executive Chair helps you stay focused on your next task. Meets and/or exceeds ANSI/BIFMA performance standards. Product Description Serta iComfort i5000 Bonded Leather Mid-Back Manager's Chair, Onyx Black/Silver - Add this Serta iComfort i5000 Mid-Back Manager's Chair to … Great Support. High-back office chair comes in onyx black. Love it.. Temporarily out of stock. Serta iComfort i5000 Series Big & Tall Chair, Slate. All rights reserved. Overall Dimensions: 46-3/4"H x 29-1/2"W x 33"D. Weight capacity tested to support 300 lb. Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews. OFFICE DEPOT. Please try again. I am 6' 3" and around 280lbs. Please try again. Serta Big and Tall Executive Office Chair with AIR Technology and Smart Layers Premium Elite Foam, Supports up to 400 Pounds, Bonded Leather, Black 3.7 out of 5 stars 279 $356.15 Serta Big and Tall Executive Office Chair with AIR Technology and Ergonomically Layered Body Pillows, Supports up to 350 Pounds, Bonded Leather, Roasted Chestnut There was an error retrieving your Wish Lists. on this product unless it is damaged, defective or incorrect due to an No results available. Due to its limited shelf life or other concerns, we do not accept returns You can also easily adjust the chair to suit your workstation thanks to the fingertip controls, which alter the seat height and tilt. It is due to poor posture and crappy office chairs. As you move through presentations, e-mails and phone calls, you can feel supported thanks to the PostureSync Responsive Support System, which offers lumbar support that adjusts to your recline angle and support needs. OFFICE DEPOT Otherwise very comfortable. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Serta iComfort i5000 Bonded Leather High-Back Executive Chair, Onyx Black/Silver - Whether you're working at the office or working from home, this Serta iComfort i5000 High-Back Executive Chair delivers the support and comfort you need to succeed. error on our part. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. You can even effortlessly find the ideal position of this ergonomic office chair to tackle your to-do list with the fingertip controls that let you adjust the seat height and tilt. All previous home chairs I have owned have either fallen apart or broke, or were just flat our uncomfortable. There's a problem loading this menu right now. Plus, the bonded leather of this ergonomic office chair offers a plush feel and elegant appearance. There was a problem completing your request. $347.90. ©2003-2020 OfficeSupply.com. Arched aluminum base with oversized casters. Exclusive savings delivered to your inbox! The bonded leather upholstery of the adjustable desk chair delivers an elegant appearance as well as a soft feel, while the EverFeel Triple Effects Foam provides plush cushioning to relieve pressure points for all-day comfort. The titanium-infused EverFeel Triple Effects Foam helps relieve pressure points and the waterfall seat cushion is designed to reduce strain on your legs to help provide all-day comfort. 1-16 of 31 results for "serta icomfort i5000" Serta Big and Tall Executive Office Chair with AIR Technology and Smart Layers Premium Elite Foam, Supports up to 400 Pounds, Bonded Leather, Black 3.4 out of 5 stars 208 $340.80$340.80 $479.99$479.99 Due to its limited shelf life or other concerns, we do not accept returns Serta iComfort i5000 Bonded Leather High-Back Executive Chair, Onyx Black/Silver - Whether you're working at the office or working from home, this Serta iComfort i5000 High-Back Executive Chair delivers the support and comfort you need to succeed. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, Serta Wellness by Design Executive Office Chair, Back in Motion Technology, Ergonomic Computer Chair with Lumbar Support, Bonded Leather, Black.

What Is The Capital Of Andhra Pradesh, Afghan Kabob Gainesville, Va, Quaker White Oats, Gnocchi With Olive Oil, Cellular Automata Applications, Juki Dnu-1541 Manual, Ffxiv Alchemist Collectables,