The company is alway innovating so if you are the type of person that wants to grow in a position and learn new things, it's an excellent place to work. This is the Slashdot Media company profile. The business is competitive and has taught me a lot about how to meet sales goals and close deals. Which I get to do without being micromanaged or forced to be disingenuous. This vast audience allows us to work with tech companies in virtually every industry not only in the US, but worldwide. Ask a question about working or interviewing at Slashdot Media. Glassdoor gives you an inside look at what it's like to work at Slashdot Media, including salaries, reviews, office photos, and more. Team members are really cool, and the company does bi-weekly outings around the hip areas in downtown San Diego. What are the steps along …. Seemed like a good opportunity until you u realize what you are actually doing. This will replace the current featured review for targeted profile. Slashdot Media helps B2B marketers engage with their ideal prospects. Slashdot Media has been on an upward tear in the past year. Company outings, paid lunches, good people, great offices, High expectations, fast paced, good communications expected, early reps are allowed to hoard a disproportionate % of the available opportunities making it difficult to impossible for new sales reps to compete on a fair basis. It's not for everyone, but if you like being on the cutting edge of building technology communities and B2B marketing channels online, and are a motivated self-starter, then you can have massive success at Slashdot Media. How did you get your first interview at Slashdot Media? They also have well known brands like Sourceforge and Slashdot and constantly push hard to improve products. Working here has been so wonderful and I am thankful to have gotten this job right out of college. ". The variety of services we provide makes for an exciting work load - no sale is the same as the last. About Slashdot Media Slashdot Media is the global leader in professional technology communities and reaches a worldwide audience of over... – More. Team members are really cool, office outings to do fun things around downtown San Diego, a constant learning environment where talented individuals learn from other talented individuals in engineering, sales, and marketing. Also, the comments and discussion where more valuable than the articles linked too. The site became "Slashdot" in September 1997 under the slogan "News for Nerds. Cool co-workers, fun company events and work-life balance, great product makes selling a breeze. You can contribute to something great. Worked in the DFP Doubleclick system daily and it is a great platform. Help people considering your employer make a good choice. At the time, Malda was a student at Hope College in Holland, Michigan, majoring in computer science. Slashdot Media works with the biggest names in tech. The flagship software site, SourceForge.net, has seen a huge surge in traffic and sales are taking off, with Slashdot B2B clients seeing great success with Slashdot Media campaigns across SourceForge and Slashdot.org. If you were to leave Slashdot Media, what would be the reason? Your response will be removed from the review – this cannot be undone. Product is great, mostly because it is broad and not just lead gen. Hardest part is reaching decision makers all day but you have to do that anywhere you go and good news is that the company puts a lot of money into product development and technology which is nice since it gives you a lot to talk about that is real instead of not real. The company is growing quickly and the sales department is evolving rapidly into a world-class organization. What is the interview process like at Slashdot Media? Good people, environment and fun to go to work everyday. I have almost unlimited prospects around the globe that I can sell to and no ceiling on the amount of commission I can make. The flagship software site, SourceForge.net, has seen a huge surge in traffic and sales are taking off, with Slashdot B2B clients seeing great success with Slashdot Media campaigns across SourceForge and Slashdot.org. The sales people that seem to be most successful are serious about growing their career in tech sales and are self-starting, competitive people to start with meaning they love both prospecting (hunting) and selling (winning). This is a place to grow. If your goal is to be average in sales then this is not the best place to work meaning a bigger company with 100+ sales people may be better where you can blend in. Other positives are the employee lunches, monthly outings and the fact you are not micromanaged. If you are in sales, there is plenty of opportunity to learn the full demand generation product line and make a lot of money. You'll be very tight with your co-workers and enjoy working here. Not truly saas sales, just selling ad space and a website that not even the company believed in. The team is growing quickly, with the biggest growth in the engineering and sales departments. If you're not motivated from the start and need someone to hold your hand every step of the way this is not for you. Also, the owner is the fairest and most generous boss I have ever had in a sales environ. The collaborative, fast-paced, team environment has allowed me to learn quickly through trial and error as well as through constructive criticism from my peers. Here’s Exactly What to Write to Get Top Dollar, Sales Development Representative Inter­views, How To Follow Up After an Interview (With Templates! I have been working at Slashdot Media full-time for more than a year. Overall, if you're looking for an opportunity to make a lot of money through hard work and further your career in tech, I would highly recommend applying to Slashdot Media. ), 7 of the Best Situational Interview Questions. The team is growing quickly, with the biggest growth in the engineering and sales departments. Learn how to enable cookies. Low wage, low commissions, have to pay for parking. It starts from the top down. People looking for a fast paced, creative environment where you are rewarded for ideas and encouraged to speak up will love it here. The flagship software site, SourceForge.net, has seen a huge surge in traffic and sales are taking off, with Slashdot B2B clients seeing great success with Slashdot Media campaigns across SourceForge and Slashdot.org.

Emittance Reflectance And Transmittance, Potassium Permanganate Ionic Or Covalent, Victor Ca1350 Parts Breakdown, How Much Does It Cost To Make Peach Cobbler, Steel Vs Wood Garage, Cheap Places To Live Near Bournemouth,