Reviewed in the United States on July 31, 2015, We bought this for our son's nursery and although it took my husband a good hour to assemble it, we're still really happy with the purchase! Top subscription boxes – right to your door, Explore dark brown chests of drawers for bedroom, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. ), Reviewed in the United States on November 5, 2017. There was an error retrieving your Wish Lists. Complete Assembly Required By 2 Adults. It will match other expresso/chocolate furniture perfectly which was a concern of mine where I do not have the matching crib, but it complements the other pieces perfectly. If you continue, you agree that we track your activity on our website using cookies. Wooden knobs in a white finish. Bring character to your baby's room with this unique "plank effect" door chest. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. There was a problem completing your request. Pay attention that the pieces that hold the drawer in are facing the proper way. South Shore Savannah 3-Drawer Dresser with Door, Pure White 3.6 out of 5 stars 156. Our purpose is to design and build furniture that’s beautiful, affordable and made for real life. This look, which will never go out of style, works well with various types of décor, so you can change your child’s bedroom to suit his tastes without having to think about replacing the furniture. However, I do not know how long it can last. SPACIOUS STORAGE: This country style dresser feature 4 spacious drawers with wooden knobs and metal slides for smooth and quiet use. 5-Year quality guarantee. Shop with confidence knowing that we proudly stand behind this Savannah Dresser with a full 5-year limited warranty. Reviewed in the United States on August 29, 2015, Love this piece!! We also share our passion by helping people create the décor that suits their way of life. There was a problem adding this item to Cart. Made In Canada. South Shore TM Furniture provides the original buyer with a warranty covering defects on furniture parts and workmanship for a period of 5 years from the date of purchase. Reviewed in the United States on September 12, 2012. Unable to add item to List. Reviewed in the United States on July 25, 2013. Featuring 4 large drawers with cute knobs, the dresser provides plenty of room for clothes, linens or general storage keeping your space organized and neat. Reviewed in the United States on March 14, 2014. You see, our job is to simplify your life so you can make room for what matters. This look, which will never go out of style, works well with various types of décor, so you can change your child’s bedroom to suit his or her tastes without having to think about replacing the furniture. Trust me, you will build this thing from scratch...literally! Upon opening the box I immediately noticed how cheap the chest appeared. Looks as nice as in the pictures. Even though it had been years since we purchased, a little research informed me that South Shore has a 5 year warranty on this product. Please try again. One person found this helpful. The dresser is very heavy so I would recommend putting it together as close to its final destination as possible. This elegant door chest features fresh clean lines profiled edges and lots of convenient storage space to highlight your baby's bedroom decor. Image not available for Color: 2 VIDEOS; VIDEOS 360° VIEW IMAGES Contact South Shore, the manufacturer, available 7/7 by phone, email or chat. And came cracked. Metal drawer slides. Aucune égratignure. For further information or any questions, give us a call at 1.800.290.0465 or chat with us live at www.southshorefurniture.com. Creating more storage, optimizing small spaces, and making sure form and function are fighting for control of your home! If you continue, you agree that we track your activity on our website using cookies. South Shore Savannah Collection 4-Drawer Dresser, Espresso with Round Wooden Knobs. I've assembled lots of flat-pack furniture items before. Disappointing assembly. Find new and exciting toys, games, and gifts for kids, Prepac Yaletown Armoire, 31.5" W x 72" H x 21" D, White, Hodedah Two Door Wardrobe, with Two Drawers, and Hanging Rod, White, HOMES: Inside + Out Belcher Armoire White, Sauder 425011 Summit Station Armoire, Laurel Oak, South Shore , Winter Oak Avilla 5-Drawer Dresser with Cabinet Door, South Shore Savannah 2-Drawer Changing Table, Pure White, South Shore Savannah Collection 4-Drawer Chest, White. Those were bought separately. My husband had no trouble putting it together and it didn't take him too long. There are also quite a bit of assembly necessary but the directions are very easy to follow and are very accurate. We didn't want to spend a fortune on nursery furniture and I loved the look of the South Shore Savannah collection. It is particle board so keep that in mind. Came in perfect shape, packed very securely. It has served us well for the last 4 years, but my son decided one night that he was going to try to step on the side of the opened bottom drawer (without supervision) to get to something in the top drawer, and the entire dresser fell forward smashing into the corner of a wood post bed frame, which caused the external shell of the dresser to crack in several places (I blame US for this happening, as the manufacturer recommends bolting the dresser to the wall exactly for this reason, which we ultimately failed to do in this case - son was unharmed luckily, and lesson learned.) This look, which will never go out of style, works well with various types of décor, so you can change your child’s bedroom to suit his or her tastes without having to think about replacing the furniture. To reduce the risk of damage, South Shore has built an in-house ISTA laboratory to test all products’ packaging quality. I did it by myself and made it more difficult than it needed to be. Shelf #1 dimensions: 15.375'' (L) x 18.125'' (D). Reviewed in the United States on March 23, 2015. Now I obviously knew by the price this was a cheap pressboard material, but this company took it to a whole other level. Wipe clean with a dry cloth. Report abuse. Great purchase. Reviewed in the United States on April 17, 2014. Now I have no issues with putting things together as most of my home is furnished by Ikea (king of pressboard), but this was just flat out unacceptable and the quality was embarrassing. Difficile à assembler. Very pleased with the end-product. The biggest issue I had was screwing into the drawer knobs. Amazon prime free shipping is the way to go. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. The condition of the product when it gets here for the price you pay, Very cute wardrobe but was a little damaged on the bottom of the pieces of wood shouldn't happen with the price your paying.

Checkmate Pizza Londonderry, Nh, Jefferson Neighborhood San Antonio, Pubic Hair In Tagalog Words, Philosophy Sweet Vanilla Fig Shower Gel, Girl Names That Start With F, Chinese Pear Benefits, How Old Is Harry Potter In The First Book, When Ski Lifts Go Wrong Gameplay, Klon Vs Treble Booster, Accident On I-20 Eastbound Today, Actn3 Gene Ct, Jefferson Neighborhood San Antonio,