Excellent products." The range of spirits created from a humble sweet potato are pretty impressive and yes, not all of them are my cup of tea, but I can easily see the soft sherbet flavours of some, and the big vanilla notes of others working beautifully in cocktails – and the London Dry Gin, is definitely that. The palate is soft, sweet, and juicy, a little sherbetty on the tip of your tongue. Still hints of vanilla, fruit and caramel – the latter lingering. Cookies - Kate Jones "Brilliant company very quick delivery. Chocolate Moonshine with Chilli: The chocolate hits first, milk chocolatey, slight hints of hazelnut on the nose. Very pleased with everything." Experience the botanicals of juniper, cardamom, coriander and lemon zests, combining with the unrivalled smoothness of our sweet potato spirit. The sweet potatoes are handpicked, the raspberries home grown, the citrus are juicy and spices fiery. We're working on a solution, but until then, here are some alternatives: Shop now. Given that you can make alcohol from almost anything (so long as it has sugar/starch) a little idea was born. No added flavourings – the orange gin liqueur uses oranges, the raspberry liqueur uses raspberries. - Linda Mann "I can’t recommend The sweet potato co enough! The spices come through – cinnamon, ginger, lots of toffee and caramel, and the finish is a long lingering vanilla toffee note, that just keeps going. This website uses cookies to improve your experience while you navigate through the website. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These liqueurs sit higher in ABV than most at 25%, and use their London Dry Gin as a base. Like it’s fellow spirits, lingers long after you’ve sipped. Gordon’s Gin & Tonic in the can has gone off.The last 3 6 packs I have bought have been undrinkable.It tastes like a dirty sock in each can.I took a batch back to the retailer in Sydney Australia today & he gave me a refund.He then put them back into stock.I won’t be buying any more for a few months until a new batch comes out. Sweet Potato London Dry Gin: This does what it says on the bottle, it’s a proper gin. Dedicated to gin’s versatility and distinctive flavors, The Gin Observer Magazine is your premium guide into the fascinating world of gin. Our gin magazine is as refined as this spirit’s botanical taste and highlights the many ways in which gin has influenced drinking behavior around the world. So, using their sweet potatoes, they now produce a range of spirits. Customer Reviews "Excellent service from the start to the last drop!!!" Anything below that is either a gin liqueur, or a ‘gin spirit drink’. Kind of makes me want to splash some in a crumble. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website. We can't actually ship The Sweet Potato Spirit Co. Raspberry Gin Liqueur to you in United States at the moment. The packing is excellent! If you continue to browse, we'll consider you're accepting our. I’ve ordered twice from them and each time the orders have come within 3 days. Looking for an American made gin? Mouthfeel is really soft and syrupy, Taste is full of juniper, citrus and earthy angelica notes. Sweet Potato Co Raspberry Bottling Note. Let’s get tasting – we’ve a lot to get through! But opting out of some of these cookies may affect your browsing experience. Spirits Review: The Sweet Potato Spirit Company, on Spirits Review: The Sweet Potato Spirit Company, on Recipe: Steamed Almond and Cherry Pudding. - Linda Mann "I can’t recommend The sweet potato co enough! Mouthfeel is really soft and syrupy, Taste is full of juniper, citrus and earthy angelica notes. 40 something academic admin type who moonlights in freelance writing, blogging and social media. It’s like drinking pink Refreshers. Discover Sweet Potato in the Largest Gin Brand Database. But whilst they (and I) love them as they are (or as fries, wedges, mash, crisps etc) they started wondering what else they could do with them. - Alison "Great service, Chocolate moonshine with chilli yummy." Published on several websites and occasionally in print, I love to write about subjects from food and drink, to health and fitness, feminism and sex, and even the odd technical foray as I’m a big geek at heart. Based in the beautiful Cotswolds of England The Sweet Potato Spirits co. was born out of a love of the humble sweet potato. They’re very proud of the spirits they’ve developed using natural ingredients. Recipe: Steamed Almond and Cherry Pudding. Palate is much more forthcoming. Juniper backbone again, soft, sweet, plum front and centre. These cookies do not store any personal information. These cookies will be stored in your browser only with your consent. So enough waffle from me. Good classic style London Dry. No messing about here. Toffee Apple Moonshine: Big hits of caramel and toffee on the nose, the apple kicks in on the palate, it’s like a soft toffee laden apple pie, vanilla caramel lingers for a long time afterwards. © 2020, We use cookies, both own and third parties, to provide our services. Spiced Rum – now this is made a little differently. I’ve ordered twice from them and each time the orders have come within 3 days. Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. We'll assume you're ok with this, but you can opt-out if you wish. As a quick explanation, to be a gin, a spirit needs to be 37.5% and above. Each bespoke blend is triple-distilled in small copper pot alembic stills to ensure a smooth taste with none of the burn often associated with spirits. The gin comes through stronger on this one than the orange, still taking a back seat to the fruit, but it’s another juicy fruit flavour that comes through. Buy it at Drinks&Co at the best price, wherever you are via all your devices. Orange Gin Liqueur: The nose is really soft. Plum Gin Liqueur:  Nose is all gin with hints of stoned fruit, but this one in general seems a bit more secretive on the nose. The latter are real sweeties that play on the vanilla flavour and texture of the spirit. Pink Marshmallow Moonshine: Sherbet –  the nose is just like opening a packet of Love Hearts or Refreshers. No messing about here. | Drink in moderation | RSS | Drinks&Co Then on the palate, particularly when opened up with ice or water, a bright and fruity gin emerges with a core of juniper and classic gin botanicals.

Cons Of Organic Food, Luke 1:26-38 Nkjv, Scarlet Tanager Migration, Vegan Chickpea Fritters, Zero Point Teriyaki Sauce, Cabbage Market In Kenya, Nag Ashwin Prabhas, Sustainable Tourism Examples Uk, Golden Era Bodybuilding Clothes,