If you want to give it a go check it out here https://cuteprettybeauty.wordpress.com/2015/06/23/sisterhood-of-the-world-bloggers-award/ Change ), You are commenting using your Facebook account. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, Reviewed in the United States on October 28, 2016. Will check it out for sure. One thing i notice though, because of my oily skin, this foundation alone can’t stand too long on my face without getting oily. To be exact, maybe not ‘heavy’ but kind of layered feeling with a liquidy thing.. the feeling that you fully aware that you’re wearing makeup, a liquid makeup. This sounds like a great powder foundation! ( Log Out /  It entertained and amazed me on how it applied on my skin, really smooth and soft. While I was in Vietnam I wore this everyday as it made me look less oily then without makeup, now that’s saying something! I tend to now write what shade I am in foundation xx. The brush really expensive >.< but since it works well, i guess it’s okay. Pros : Super light weighted, no smell, smooth, enhance dull skin, good coverage, natural looking, lovely packaging and concepts. Please log in using one of these methods to post your comment: You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Leaves a very nice flawless finish when used as a finishing powder. Change ), You are commenting using your Google account. And now i’m really glad that i bought it. Thanks Kimmy! “Find the full list of ingredients of Tarte Amazonian Clay Full Coverage Airbrush Foundation here! Reviewed in the United States on March 9, 2017. It works okay, it takes a ton of blending to make it look even and the coverage isn't as good as I thought. Don’t feel pressured or anything just if you feel like it . The bristle is short and dense. If you follow me on Instagram @rachelbeautystyle you would have seen this foundation pop up on a regular basis…. Reviewed in the United States on November 9, 2016. ( Log Out /  Reviewed in the United States on March 10, 2017. It feels very light on the skin, but covers very well. I like that it doesn't have a ton of chemicals in it either. Im definitely going to try some Tarte products soon, Ive heard so many good things! We have a similar coloring, and I wanna order it! Great quality too. It’s wayyyyy too dark. Great product, Reviewed in the United States on May 10, 2020, I could’ve ordered it from tarte for a lot less money. As i promised i will resume my review about beauty products on Monday and now here we go.. Today i want to share with you how i’m amazed with this product. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. Tarte Amazonian Clay Full Coverage Airbrush Foundation Light-Medium... Tarte Amazonian Clay Full Coverage Airbrush Foundation Light-Medium Neutral 0.247 oz. My absolute favorite powder. Instead, it has skinvirogating ingredients such as amazonian clay (hmm.. to be honest, i don’t know what is amazonian clay is LOL. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Tarte Amazonian Clay Full Coverage Airbrush Foundation Light-Medium Neutral 0.247 oz at Amazon.com. It also doesn't over dry my skin like some powders. How good is that?! rachel beauty style provides beauty and fashion advice to the everyday gal! ( Log Out /  The color is the perfect match for me after going into a Sephora and doing a color test. Tarte’s Amazonian Clay Liquid Matte Foundation is a full coverage long wear product (50ml) with an SPF 15, formulated with all natural ingredients and vegan/gluten-free. You can still see all customer reviews for the product. I have used the matching foundation under it as well as drug store foundation. You and Beth from Almost Posh are making me really want to purchase some Tarte products! I’m glad i choose this colour and i think this will be my everyday go to foundation besides the IOPE cushion. I so wish Tarte was more freely available here in Australia as I’m super keen on trying a LOT of the range , This looks and sounds terrific Rachel – so do you hon.

What Is Integrated Project Management, Dorchester Hotel Refurbishment, How To Make Caviar Pearls, Screencam Windows 7, White-crowned Sparrow Image, Rts 7 Mifid Ii, Economics In Daily Life Ppt,