We cut to an On-air entertainment show. She heads home with her manager and tells him that she never saw a cranky guy like that before. Yoo In Na and Lee Dong Wook’s chemistry is undeniable. The next morning, Manager Kong comes to her house to drive her to work. Original Soundtrack: Touch Your Heart OST; Synopsis. Hanya saja Dia adalah wanita yang cantik. You can just hang up now. It looks like she really wants to work again. If you really want to work as my secretary then you need proper clothing. (adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); The content of koreandrama.org is available under license of Creative Commons, Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window), Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window), https://kshow123.co/touch-your-heart-episode-10-watch-video/, This drama series will be the second time that. He tried so much to keep her a float and the last thing he is trying is me. She laughs and is all like, oh! What should I do? He says he is not for him. He is walking to the courthouse and Yoon-seo is also going to the courthouse. She goes to her desk and thinks that he is so cranky, but then also thinks that some lawyers should be cranky. She should not look like she is a forgotten actress. There is not much to complain about when it comes to this drama. He tells her that this is an office, you have to take your work seriously, you are famous enough to be on TV but that is outside of this office. Touch your heart is a romantic comedy through and through. As a reward, he gets a phone call from Yoon Seo and they speak during the live broadcast. Watch Now on VIKIeval(ez_write_tag([[300,250],'ohkdramas_com-banner-1','ezslot_6',112,'0','0'])); Their relationship has now taken a big step forward. he sits with them. The drama is clearly about the love story between Yoon Seo and Jung Rok. Watch Now on VIKI, Yoon Seo’s feelings for Jung Rok start to evolve. he hangs up and looks at the phone. Very entertaining and refreshing: https://kshow123.co/touch-your-heart-episode-10-watch-video/, I want to see them again working together.please, I’ve been enjoying every episode of this beautiful drama, from the two incredible leading actors to small roles and subplots. She looks at him and says that these are all her vitamins. Lantas, Oh Yoon-Seo mendengar kalau seorang penulis skenario terkenal menginginkan Dia bermain sebagai peran utama untuk sebuah drama dan karakternya sebagai seorang sekretaris pengacara. She leaves the bathroom and tells her manager oppa that she loves this script, she has goosebumps. Record of Youth (tvN) Alamat email Anda tidak akan dipublikasikan. Throughout the entire drama, the writers do a great job of not deviating from the main storyline even though all the characters get a chance to shine. She went to law school, did you know that? She looks around and says that she did a couch commercial! She asks if he is going to pick him? Each character served their purpose in the story. In the restaurant with the other employees, they all talk about how they could have eaten sushi if they went with Yoon-seo. He talks to him about doing a comeback party soon. When the truth came out, people made a 360-degree turn. Yoon-seo takes the note and writes, Yes, on it. he starts to walk away. But the elevator came so the CEO hops in without explaining further. Sudah pada nonton drama korea trans tv touch your heart ini? And it is not like you are the best at acting. Cheat on Me, If You Can (KBS2) Then we go to Oh Yoon-eo looking at a lot of pills in her hand. The drama will be centered around the romance between a successful lawyer and his secretary. To make matters worse, they still have not had a proper date. What will people say? They all start to walk to go to that expensive sushi place and thinks about it happily. As soon as the music started, I couldn’t stop laughing. Hwang Seung Eon as Seung Hee (ep 4) Mar 28, 2019. He tells her that it was his mistake, forgive me. The CEO smiles and says he will basically do it forever. He asks her if she knows how to forward the phone call? Touch Your Heart is a law drama or at least that's what the genres say. The side arcs added interest to the events that help the main couple find their way towards each other. On her live broadcast, Jung Rok beats everyone else when he summarizes the plot to Yoon Seo’s new drama. – Trailer VI, I thought it’s goblin season 2 miss them booth. The soundtrack is one of the best parts of watching this drama. On the computer it shows that she was looking up how to work as a lawyer in a company. READ RECAPS: Premiere, EP03, EP04, EP05, EP06, EP07, EP08, EP09, EP10, EPs11&12, EPs13&14. You dont’ know about this, but law firm secretaries don’t just do errands. About Episodes Subtitle team Reviews & Comments. However, I have to mention that the build-up to certain plotlines will not live up their expectations. Well, I have an appointment. She says she can do it all a lone. I love each character in this series as each were given moments of their own. They spend the night together. Jung Rok agrees, but he wants to continue keeping their relationship a secret, so it would not affect Yoon Seo’s comeback. The daydreaming sequence where they essentially did a remake of Descendants of the Sun was so perfect! She tells him that he worries too much, beside, you can do bank things on an app and people will want to eat with me. Watch Now on VIKI, Finally, Jung Rok and Yoon Seo have resolved all the confusion in their relationship. Can I really come back Oppa? When she shows up it is a huge scene. He starts talking a mile a minute about all her trial and tribulations and how she has so many anti’s and lots of things. Manager Kong says that hse liked to eat food recently. This drama is based on a web novel “Jinsimi Dadda” by “예거 / Yegeo”, which was published from 2016-Dec-23 to 2017-Oct-11 via “kakaopage“. This man tells her that it takes money to raise kids, do you have kids? The story’s simplicity and the characters were its main hook. She can make it back to #1 popularity. He says it is because it is 80% outside of Korea. Profile Name: Do Do Sol Sol La La SolAlternative name: Dodosolsollarasol Hangul: 도도솔솔라라솔Episodes: 32Broadcasting Network: KBS2, NetflixGenre: Romance, ComedyRelease date: October 7,... Touch Your Heart – Cast, Review, and Trailer, The King: Eternal Monarch Cast and Synopsis, 365: One Year Against Destiny Cast and Synopsis. Plot Synopsis by AsianWiki Staff ©. Yoon-hyuk tells her that she is pretty so of course they will look at her prettily. In order to get a role in a major upcoming television series, she agrees to get experience at a law firm, working as a secretary to a lawyer named Kwon Jung-rok. She starts to walk out, but then walks back to give him a piece of her mind. Zombie Detective (KBS2) Touch Your Heart Review ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ Touch your heart is a romantic comedy through and through. It is a terminal decision.

Cranky Villagers Animal Crossing, How To Answer Exam Questions Pdf, Fresnel Reflection Vray, Poland Spring Ph Level, Advancepierre Peanut Butter And Grape Jelly, 15 Gallon Kumquat Tree, Revolution Health Radio,