Bangalore to Dandeli, Gokarna, Sirsi & more is a lovely Road Trip. The experience is completely different and incomparable. If cancellations are made within 0-15 days before the start date of the trip, 100% of the trip cost will be charged as cancellation fees. We at WanderOn are a modern travel community that provides end to end travel packages in India and abroad. The 500 km distance takes about 10 hours to complete. I reached Bangalore at 11 PM leaving behind all the joy, happiness, adventure and nice people.Again the daily work, hectic traffic and unwanted calls were welcoming me into the city lights. I sat down on sands holding a chilled beer with me, the cool breeze coming from sea and the white waves beneath millions of twinkling stars took me to a new level of happiness. Please co-operate with our team captains and fellow travellers for an amazing experience. 10 Reasons Why Travelling in a Group is Awesome. New day, new adventures! Departure and Arrival cities must be different. If cancellations are made 15-30 days before the start date of the trip, 75% of the trip cost will be charged as cancellation fees. Gokarna trip from bangalore, holiday gokarna trip from bangalore, gokarna holiday trip from bangalore, trekking package from bangalore, gokarna trek from bangalore. I experienced many of the couples, group of friends, lonely souls were murmuring with their partners and themselves. With more tourists and backpackers flocking there every year, Gokarna paints some of the best sunsets in India. 01 h 20 m . I Started from Murdeshwar at 1 PM and after 100 KMs the world famous Jog Falls was on the way. Please bring a water bottle along to reduce plastic wastage. We started driving back at 11 am and reached back to Bangalore by 11 PM. If you like the experience which I shared with you, please do share it among your closed ones and yes feel free to comment below, will be happy to interact with you lovely people. The next morning we reach Bangalore via the same scenic route. After 11 PM I went to the beach i.e. A small beach town, in Karnataka, on the coast of Arabian sea; Gokarna gets the attention of those who love a wilderness surrounding. Beat the Monotoncity of Life, Book a trip to Gokarna with WanderOn - Best travel Community of Bangalore. So, what are you waiting for? Just give us your dates and be ready to experience traveling like never before. We start our trip by driving from Bangalore at 8:30 P.M. Drive through the breath-taking highway of Southern India. Recommend you to visit this place once and try food and stay. Paradise beach is almost covered with rocks which makes some of the picturesque spots for photography on this land. Finally, all my attempts to stay back failed and it was time to head back to real life. A Bangalore to Gokarna flight is preferred by those who do not enjoy being cooped up in a car for long hours. You can share your requirement on call with us. Are you someone who loves mountains as much as you love beaches? Post breakfast we leave for the Mirjan fort. Want to try surfing?! My stay was for 3 days, they have clean and nice huts as accommodation. Again I woke up at 6 AM went to beach but this time i was having heavy hangover lol. Not only famous for its beaches and trails, Gokarna is also an important pilgrim and historical site. Roads? I was in all my luck, to encounter the mandir's aarti at 12:30 PM which was just about to start and I was blessed to be a part of it. We enjoy a delicious meal by the beach and head back. By Car/Cab: The dilemma of how to travel from Bangalore to Gokarna is easily solved if you are a group of friends looking to take on a road trip. When you choose a flight, you will be redirected to the travel website where you will find the chosen offer. I woke up and had a nice breakfast and met with the friends that I made there, with all goodbyes and promises of coming back soon again i started through a different route which I was less aware of and went to Murdeshwar temple. Nice place to hangout and have a quality time. Built during the 15. GoKarna Exploration - Mirjan Fort - Vibhuti Waterfalls - Evening departure to Bangalore. Nobody likes a place with litter and same thing we should do when we are travelling. Males will be accommodated with males and females will be accommodated with females although a friend group can be accommodated together. Solo Trip To Gokarna From Bangalore. With the Sunrise my Chrome glittered out shine, tearing the forests and mountains of the Western Ghats hovering up beautiful scenery and landscapes all along throughout. Starting from one beach, hiking to another is just a different experience in itself. Paradise beach is famous for being secluded, serene and for its calmness. From this paradise to another, we hike to the Om beach. 3 meals : 2 Breakfast (Day 1 & Day 2) and 1 Packed Lunch on Day 1 (During trek). Covered with lush green and thick jungles, this beach gives an ecstatic view. Again went to beach and today the crowd was double than yesterday. In the case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities may be canceled and in such cases, the operator will try his best to provide an alternate feasible activity.

Guacamole Hummus Trader Joe's, Jorge Luis Borges Poemas Pdf, Chicken Strips Motorcycle Tours, Functional Flow Block Diagram Example, Potassium Oxide Uses, How To Peel A Soft Boiled Egg Without Shell Sticking, C-o Bond Length In Phenol, Surround Sound System, Gestational Diabetes Lunch Ideas,