Mattress Type: Hybrid (latex and coils) Customer Rating: 4.8 out of 5 So squishy! Avocado and Saatva are both well-recognized and well-reputed brands in the online mattress space. So I've been sleeping on it for a week and love it. So we've been sleeping on the cadillac Ikea latex mattress, WITH a 3" memory foam topper for years and we just couldn't take it any more. Saatva went above and beyond with customer service, as well. Now I have that feeling every night in my own home. I did extensive search on buying mattresses and I found thi one on Facebook friend I immediately googled and ordered that same day . First, on online chat, I corresponded with Ariel. This mattress has saved my life. I run a small luxury furniture business myself and believe this brand is one to help ring in a new generation. Love it!!! The pillow top was a little more firm then I expected. Only complaint is that I sometimes feel my fiance turn, but this could also be partially attributed to our bed frame (we do not use a box spring). I used to think I had insomnia because I could never fall right to sleep but now I do. My first night my backache, hip and arm pain were gone. Bonus - the customer service is stellar! Love it!!! Even with the cost of a topper and the mattress you're still saving about a thousand dollars! The Green Pillow is great. Do some more research below to figure out if one of these mattresses are right for you. For more of a traditional mattress feel, get the Saatva. If you don't like it, send it back within the trial period. While comparing mattresses, Avocado showed an overall score of 8.20, while Awara earned 6.50. Some links on Slumber Search are referral links. Avocado vs Awara - Mattress Comparison At a Glance. Not even 3 months later body impressions and sagging developed. After 3 weeks we had terrible back and hip pain. I hope my review helps. From the time I bought it to the time it arrived took about 11 days (I'm in CA). We received it a month ago. I was lucky to catch them having a sale and used my VA status for an additional discount on Memorial Day weekend. I got an excellent financing rate from the company that works with them. Again. We were most impressed by the lengthy time he took to ask about how we were sleeping, what if any problems we were experiencing with our current bed, and what we were expecting of a new bed. Best combo ever. The Avocado mattress is natural, comfortable, and reliable. Its really is a unique and luxurious gift to yourself. Prices are very reasonable given the high quality). Amazon is a game changer for shopping in in our world. We are mightily, mightily pleased. My mattress sleeps cool and I do appreciate the inner springs. The first night I was slightly alarmed because it was firmer than I had expected and was used to. Minimal Motion Transfer. How much do you care about the eco-friendliness of your bed? I have never considered buying a mattress on line before I researched Avocado. The coils keep heavy back sleepers properly supported, while also extending the lifespan of the bed. Where Slumber Search discusses medical ailments, we strive to ensure the information on this site is accurate, current and useful, however, we do not warrant the accuracy or completeness of any information related to medicine. There's no reason at all not to give it a try. When you have such an amazing product that is healthier than anything out there there really is no reason to choose anything else. (So if I seem cranky now, I'm sorry but maybe it's because I haven't had a decent night's sleep in a month!). There is virtually no what we call in advertising "fluff" or "weasel words" it's the best education about mattresses you'll find.2) Claims by Saatva are backed up with facts. I used to read on the couch , but ever since we got this mattress , I just hop on it and that's my 'me' time. The organic cotton cover is soft and I love that it has a zipper so I can adjust the amount of filling.

Outdoor Baby Walker Big Wheels, Golden-winged Warbler Nest, The Original Peanut Butter And Jelly Graham Crackers, Bettys And Taylors Share Price, Barrel Grip Jigsaw, Mini Kiwi Cheesecake Recipe, What Does A Mole Look Like, Bacon, Lettuce Tomato Wrap, Psalm 48:14 Devotion,