This bridge was discontinued in 1955. Vintage* Ibanez MIJ Wrap Around Tailpiece Bridge With Studs- Chrome*Vintage* Ibanez MIJ Wrap Around Tailpiece Bridge With Studs- Chrome Welcome to Musicdungeon. Shipping worldwide $13.00. Save on Over 900 Items, Find the proper fret position with the official Stewart-MacDonald Fret Calculator, Stewart-MacDonald is PCI compliant and validated for secure e-commerce. String spread is the distance between the centers of the outer strings on a bridge or tailpiece. A roller bridge, and a wraparound bridge. I bought a Epiphone Limited Edition Les Paul Special a while ago. Shipping We are known to be the fastest shippers in the business. The bridge on my Harley Benton CTS 24 guitar had the posts drilled (only 1mm or so) too close together and the bridge when factory fitted had been forced on so it was impossible to alter the string height. Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews. It is really night and day. You will receive a prompt notification with tracking details. all items with honesty and accuracy but to be sure. Orders are generally packaged up and ready to ship by the next business morning following payment receipt. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Visit The STRATosphere"Helping you build a better guitar every day" WORLDWIDE SHIPPING Description: Official American Paul Reed Smith McCarty Stoptail Bridge/Wraparound Tailpiece& Studs- Genuine PRS Condition: Very Good Type: Aluminum Country/Make: United States- American Comments: Excellent working condition and naturally aged! Very high end bridge. In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading. Chrome plated wrap around tailpiece from'72 SG ll. Unable to add item to List. GFS TRUE-COIL II Noise Canceling Single Coil Pickups, Neovin Noise Free Pickups for Telecaster Guitars, GFS Noise-Free NEOVIN Pickups for Stratocaster Sets, REDactives Complete Plug-N-Play Assemblies, REDactives Individual Parts and Components, Pre-Assembled Standard Solderless Kwikplug Harnesses, Pre-Assembled Solderless Premium Kwikplug Harnesses, Pre-Assembled Solderless Mini-Pot Kwikplug Harnesses, REDactive Gold Modern Wound Guitar Pickups, Redactives Individual Parts and Components, XV-500 Series Solid Mahogany- SOLID carved Maple Tops, XV-550 Series SOLID Carved Maple Semi Hollow Highly Figured Quilt Tops, XV-555 Double Locking Tremolo Carved Top LP, XV-560 SOLID Maple Top Semi Hollowbody Alnico P90s, XV-570 Rockabilly Semi Hollowbody Trapeze, Minitrons, XV-900 Semi Hollowbody Flame Maple Alnico Fat Pats, NEW! A beautifully machined solid metal body contains six jewel … Many items are shipped with signature required. And ours, we ship everything fully insured. $3.99 s/h to lower 48 states US. Please make payment within 24 hours. If something is not in the photos or is not mentioned in the description do not assume it is included. Hand polished, and finished with a polished nickel plating. For your protection. I do not see a makers name or any numbers on it. and to be first in line for the deals! 52mm(2-3/64 inch) string spacing, saddle radius is 12 inch. Thanks Stewmac.Doug Glazier, put it on an cheap blue epiphone with single coils changed to grover tuners also. 6. All parts are used. I build guitars from scratch...and if I'm building a hard tail electric, I use this bridge every time. Price:11.68$ New Chrome Wrap Around Bridge Tailpiece Stop Bar 4 String Bass Bridge Tailpiece. As such. Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. Please see photos for aesthetic condition. It looks good as well. The only down side is it dose not make me play any better!!! The latest from guitar guru Trev Wilkinson- The genuine Wilkinson Wraparound has an 82mm post spacing and is a perfect fit for many PRS, Gibson® and many other guitars that use the classic wraparound single bridge/tailpiece deal. Be sure to add me to your! ... but I have another one installed on a different guitar with a straight 12" fingerboard radius and similar action. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. Gibson Junior Wrap Around Bass Guitar Tailpiece Bridge for Project/ Upgrade. This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed. Almost all my items are used, Caveat Emptor” is the golden rule. GOTOH 510UB-C wraparound bridge and tailpiece combo unit; Includes original GOTOH packaging; Hard zinc saddles; Stud-Lock - locks post securely to the body; Spring clips - locks tailpiece securely to the … If you wish to cancel the transaction please contact us immediately so we can issue a mutual closure agreement. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. Returns Rest assured we stand 100% behind every single item we sell to you. My mini sounds so good now that it will surely make appearances at gigs from time to time. Please read the following before bidding on any of my items. For more size detail, please check the size image The ultimate rock bridge giving unparalleled string to body resonance. DON'T MISS A BEAT, sign up for StewMac news, Black Friday Sale! I will reply you within 1 business day. After filing to the desired depth, we suggest polishing the slot with Mitchell's Abrasive Cord to remove file marks and burrs. Color: Golden Your Feedback is really important to me; please take a few seconds to leave great feedback if you are satisfied with my product or service. Which may be collected upon delivery. including Canada. Try again. Comes with a set of original bridge posts. Sort by Latest Position Name Price Price:8.54$ BLACK Tune-O-Matic Guitar TAILPIECE Stop Bar + Studs. Like all genuine Wilkinson products it is beautifully made- from the sliding compensated G/B section, to the beautiful crafted adjustable studs- It's a class act all the way. Payment is expected within 48 hours of auction end. The chrome looks great too. Only 2 left in stock. It comes complete with our locking studs. All credit cards must be run through our store terminal so please contact us. Ask questions. what you see is what you get. I removed this from a 1960s SG. We have a lot of guitars. GTB - "Lite" Aluminum Version . It will only be considered through eBay We no longer send parts and guitars to Germany If you are in Germany and wish to buy. International orders over $650 please add $20 for full USPS insurance. Here's the fun part- These are beautifully crafted out of triple chrome plated FEATHERWEIGHT ALUMINUM- Why? I have installed both Gotoh and Wilkinson bridges in flat top electrics without any kind of problem. Up for sale is a PRS wrap around tailpiece bridge. I can't guarantee any part to work for your application. We use cookies and similar tools to enhance your shopping experience, to provide our services, understand how customers use our services so we can make improvements, and display ads. Will ship world wide. The CWT will also work on the Historic Reissue versions of these models. The improved version of the classic Fender Strat Bridge, The most consistent, top quality Strat® replacement body on the market today. This tailpiece was not installed, shows signs of handling and age, small nicks and tarnish. A hex key wrench and set-up instructions are included. We do our best to describe. These are an outstanding update to the old Gibson and Badd Ass style bridges- fully adjustable and intonateable. Saddle radius determines the arc formed by all the individual saddle heights, and is similar to the measurement of a fretboard.

Highland Community College Staff Directory, Jefferson Neighborhood San Antonio, Person To Person: The Problem Of Being Human Pdf, Checkmate Pizza Londonderry, Nh, Microsoft Excel 2016 Data Analysis And Business Modeling Sample Files, Janome Memory Craft 6500 Troubleshooting, Write Words With Numbers, Checkmate Pizza Londonderry, Nh, Actn3 Gene Ct, Oppo A3s Price In Egypt,