- Confirmation will be received at time of payment
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Over 18 years only
- As each venue has designed a menu to complement the wines/beverages. We only cater for Allergy requirements confirmed upon booking and payment.
- We are not able to cater to any special requests on the night.
- You can book a private tour or party just for you and your friends, family, colleagues or corporate event.
- Our private tours are available for 10 people or more. If you have a bigger or small group please advise us at least 1 week in advance.
- As this is a walking tour should you have any limitations please let us know and we will do our very best to accommodate your needs.
- All of our venues are Wheelchair Accessible.
- If all samples are consumed, the alcohol level equates to approximately 4 glasses in a 3 hour period. The walk between each venue is approximately 15 minutes. The food is chosen to match the drinks, and all 9 items are “tapas” sized items.
- Guests are not allowed to charge any of their purchases to Cairns High Heeled Tours
- Guests must settle any/all extra purchases with the venues direct prior to leaving the premises
- Tour ends at the final venue
- Unless otherwise organized prior transport is not included or available at the end of this tour.
- We promote the responsible service of alcohol, and advise participants not to drive after the tour
- Transfers (should you require transfers, these can be arranged at an extra cost
- Any/all extra purchases/expenses not included in tour
CANCELLATIONS / NO SHOW POLICY
- 7 days or more - No Charge
- 3-6 days - No Refund
- 2 or less days - No Refund
- Same Day - No Refund
- No Show - No Refund
If you are eligible for a refund, it will be processed within 3 business days of cancellation. Merchant fees are non-refundable.
If you are unable to attend due to emergency circumstance please advise us as soon as possible.
All venues require 72 hrs notice and if there is a change they are not obliged to refund.
Please read our terms & conditions which can be found on our website.
DISCLAIMER & PRIVACY
Cairns High Heeled Tours
disclaims to the extent permitted by law all liability whatsoever for any loss or damage sustained by any customer or third party, whether to person or property, arising out of any guided tour or related activity presented by Cairns High Heeled Tours
Whilst all effort is made to maintain the integrity of product information, details correct at last update may be subject to change.
- To the fullest extent permitted by law, you shall at all times be liable for, indemnify, defend and hold harmless Cairns High Heeled Tours (CHHT) (together with their respective owners, managers, partners, subsidiaries, affiliates, employees and agents) from and against any and all claims, liability, losses or damages to persons or property, governmental charges or fines, penalties, costs, legal costs, professional and other expenses of any nature whatsoever incurred or suffered or arising out of or in any way connected with your Tour, including, but not limited to: claims arising out of the negligence or wilful misconduct of yourself or anyone you are travelling with..
- Whilst every effort is made to ensure a safe experience Cairns High Heeled Tours, shall not be held responsible or liable for any loss of property, injury, death or event/incident due to someone’s personal actions or factors beyond our control.
- Cairns High Heeled Tours may include alcoholic beverages on many of their tours, and promotes responsible drinking. In line with venue requirements of responsible service of alcohol, it is the venues right to request intoxicated guests to leave, and Cairns High Heeled Tours cannot revert such decisions.
- Cairns High Heeled Tours in its responsibility to you, and the environment in which we conduct our product, is covered by Public Liability Insurance. We manage this responsibility with the utmost care. We strongly suggest your own personal travel insurance if you are travelling.
- In the event of a claim our Public Liability cover dealings will be managed by our policy holder.
Alternatively please contact us direct 0432 551 786.