CAIRNS HIGH HEELED TOURS (CHHT) STANDARD TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- All rates are in $AUD and inclusive of 10% GST
- Merchant fees apply on all credit card payments. Payment is to be made prior to travel and we accept Visa, Master Card and Direct Deposit.
- Merchant service fee is 1.5%
- Bookings are on a request basis and not confirmed until confirmation is received in writing from our office.
- All Tours must be paid for 48 HOURS prior to departure. Refer to minimum notice requirements for tours.
- Bookings confirmed once payment is received.
- Any local discounts may be applied if applicable upon confirmation of sighted local address on appropriate current licence, over 18 card or similar identification. Must be produced on pickup (please refer to general information regarding local discounts).
- Some companies offer Senior Discounts (please enquire at time of booking. This is dependent upon production of Senior’s card sighted at pickup).
- Failure to produce proof of local address negates any and all discounts and full price must be paid.
- Failure to produce proof of Seniors Card negates any and all discounts and full price must be paid.
- Cairns High Heeled Tours (CHHT) accepts no responsibility for passengers or their property failing to be at designated points at designated times or for any loss or damage arising out of such failure.
- CHHT endeavors to ensure that all passenger’s belongings are secure throughout the tour and that all belongings are collected upon disembarkment.
- CHHT its employees, contractors or suppliers shall not be responsible for lost, damaged or stolen property.
- CHHT reserves the right to change the tour route according to road conditions and/or unforeseen circumstances.
- The Kuranda Scenic Rail is subject to extreme weather conditions sometimes resulting in non-operation. In this instance, an alternative will offered. We may only receive this information on the day of travel. In this instance we will advise you as soon as possible.
- Skyrail Rainforest Cableway is subject to extreme weather conditions sometimes resulting in non-operation. In this instance, an alternative will offered. We may only receive this information on the day of travel. In this instance we will advise you as soon as possible.
- CCHT will endeavour to deliver tours as published, however some circumstances may be beyond our control – these may include but are not limited to road or weather conditions, or routine maintenance. We may be therefore be required to alter or cancel any route, itinerary, departure or completion time, without notice but with full consideration with as little impact on your enjoyment as possible. No refunds will be given in the event of any delay, or alteration of a trip resulting from any such cause.
- Should any component of the tour be unavailable due to circumstances beyond our control – we will where possible arrange an alternative. In the event that the tour is unable to run we will offer an alternative tour (to the same value) or an alternative day should they be available.
- All tours require a minimum number of persons to operate. Should the tour/s not have the required amount of persons we will notify you 24 hrs prior to departure and will offer an alternative if there is one available.
- Should these alternatives not be suitable and the circumstances are within our control we will offer credit or refund – providing that our suppliers offer refund.
- We recommend you have travel insurance to cover any unforeseen circumstances
- Credit card merchant Fees are non-refundable.
- Cancellation of Tour or Event by the client will incur an admin/booking fee.
- Prices may be subject to change without notice.
- Itineraries may be subject to order change without notice.
- We shall not be held responsible for failure to meet other connections, for any reason.
- Clients may request tour or transfer services from our online booking request form or phone booking.
- The client is responsible for ensuring all details provided to us are correct. Any misleading or incorrect details may result in booking cancellation.
- All online booking requests will receive our email reply next day. Confirmation will be once payment has been received (NOT AN AUTO SYSTEM REPLY)
- If you require the service within 24 hours of departure, please phone our office direct (0432 551 786) to enquire as to availability, instead of using an agent or our online booking request form.
- Any booking made after office business hours may be not processed until the next business day.
- CHHT reserves the right to make final decision of any issue or doubt related to booking and / or our services.
- Late or Last minutes booking for tours or transfer service within 24 hours do not have an advantage of the full refund window of opportunity. Any cancellation or No Show under this condition will not be entitled to a refund.
- Clients, please make sure the mobile number provided on booking form works on the Australian network. In the event that your number is not contactable, we recommend clients contact our office if they cannot find the driver at the prearranged time. (0432 551 786)
- For return transfers, please contact us 24 hours before your departure to confirm your pickup time and location.
- It is the Client’s responsibility to provide the correct pickup & drop off address and correct pickup time to our office.
- If the client has provided a wrong or uncertain address or if the client has provided a wrong pickup time and this has resulted in missing transfers, this will be deemed as NO SHOW, and NO refund will be given.
Safety & Vehicle Rules
CHHT is committed to making your trip with us a safe one. All vehicles are equipped with safety belts and are meticulously maintained to the stringent Queensland Transport authority’s rules and are regularly checked by that authority for compliance. All our experienced drivers have Queensland Drivers Authority.
- Smoking, the consumption of alcohol or food is not allowed in any of Cairns High Heeled Tour vehicles. Water only please.
- CHHTand/or their representative/driver/host reserves the right to refuse boarding to Clients who are abusive and / or under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
- Any kind of violence or abuse (verbal or physical) will not be tolerated. Such behavior towards any other passenger(s) or the driver will result in the offender(s) being removed from the vehicle and may possibly lead to legal action.
- Please advise the driver/host of any suspicious activity.
- Please respect the comfort of other clients.
- Clients must wear a seatbelt at all times while in the vehicle.
- Clients must remain seated until vehicle has fully stopped at your destination.
- No animals are allowed on any vehicle (exemptions do apply)
- Please advise any mobility issues at time of booking
All quotations are valid for 48 hours from the time of quote preparation, unless otherwise stated, and are subject to availability of services quoted and are not guaranteed until the booking is confirmed and deposit or full payment, as required, is received
Validity of Rates
Prices are valid for the dates indicated. All costs shown are in Australian Dollars, and include GST (Goods and Services Tax). All prices shown on this site are subject to change without notice.
Cancellation/No Show Policy
7 DAYS OR MORE – NO CHARGE
3-6 DAYS – 50% OF MONIES PAID
2 OR LESS DAYS – NO REFUND
SAME DAY – NO REFUND
If you are eligible for a refund, it will be processed within 3 business days of cancellation. Merchant fees are non-refundable.
The material on this internet site is made available for the purpose of providing access to current information and is not provided as professional advice. Before relying on the material, users should obtain appropriate professional advice relevant to their particular circumstances to evaluate its accuracy, currency, completeness and relevance for their purposes.
Some material on this internet site may include or summarise views, standards or recommendations of third parties. The inclusion of such material is not an endorsement by us of that material and not an indication of our commitment to any particular course of action. Links provided to other internet sites are provided for the user’s convenience and do not constitute endorsement of the information at those sites. We accept no responsibility for material contained in any site that is linked to this internet site.
- To the fullest extent permitted by law, you shall at all times be liable for, indemnify, defend and hold harmless Cairns High Heeled Tours (CHHT) (together with their respective owners, managers, partners, subsidiaries, affiliates, employees and agents) from and against any and all claims, liability, losses or damages to persons or property, governmental charges or fines, penalties, costs, legal costs, professional and other expenses of any nature whatsoever incurred or suffered or arising out of or in any way connected with your Tour, including, but not limited to: claims arising out of the negligence or wilful misconduct of yourself or anyone you are travelling with..
- Whilst every effort is made to ensure a safe experience Cairns High Heeled Tours, shall not be held responsible or liable for any loss of property, injury, death or event/incident due to someone’s personal actions or factors beyond our control.
- Cairns High Heeled Tours may include alcoholic beverages on many of their tours, and promotes responsible drinking. In line with venue requirements of responsible service of alcohol, it is the venues right to request intoxicated guests to leave, and Cairns High Heeled Tours cannot revert such decisions.
- Cairns High Heeled Tours in its responsibility to you, and the environment in which we conduct our product, is covered by Public Liability Insurance. We manage this responsibility with the utmost care. We strongly suggest your own personal travel insurance if you are travelling.
Cairns High Heeled Tours welcomes any feedback on our performance and/or the performance of our suppliers.
Please let us know any concerns you may have promptly, as it allows us to learn how to better serve you and improve our customer service. Often complaints are misunderstandings that can be resolved with a telephone conversation.
Please contact us by via phone 0432 551 786 or if you prefer via email [email protected] should you wish to discuss any aspect of your concerns with Cairns High Heeled Tours or any of their suppliers/contractors during your tour.